Chapter Eight

Maya's POV:

I sat down in the comfortable airplane seat while the staff rushed to get Kayla some pillows. Pets rarely ever sat in the seats like their owners due to the fact that it looked like they were being treated like human beings and not walking and talking playthings. She was staring out the window at the ocean. I reached out and patted her head. Her hair was incredibly soft and long and her brown eyes were fairly large. She could be a model. A thought popped into my head and I smiled, tightening my grip on her leash and reeling her in. She struggled for a bit, but stopped immediately once she was in front of me. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her closer.

"Today I think you should have a little lesson today. Pleasing your Mistress 101. Its simple. You do something until and only until I tell you to stop. Easy enough." I explained. I spread my legs and hiked up my dress, moving my underwear down as well. She sat there confused. I forced her closer.

"Stick your tongue out and lick my core. Don't stop until I tell you to" I ordered. She nodded and stuck her tongue out, gently dragging it against my core awfully slow. I closed my eyes at the electric feeling and pulled her head closer, encouraging her to go faster. She obeyed. I gasped and groaned, letting a small moan shamelessly escape. I've heard stories of Owners coming home from long days of work and having their pets sitting there waiting to take the stress away was the best feeling ever.

I agreed 100%.

I was seeing stars. This felt so good. I moved her head even closer in hopes of her getting the message and to my delight she did and stepped up her game. I was in bliss. My orgasm was right around the corner and I happily chased it. I held her still as I came, all the energy leaving me almost instantly. Kayla licked her lips and cleaned off my mess with her tongue without me telling her to. I smiled and patted her head as I tried to get my breath back and adjusted my clothing.

"Good Girl. You know how to please. Expect a reward." I told her. She gave me a little smile and shuffled back to give me room to go to the bathroom to clean up.

(Time Skip)

Kayla's POV:

Maya seemed to be happy with me, which made me breathe a sigh of relief and lower my guard a bit.

If I do something wrong she's less likely to punish me for it. I hope.

I didn't like planes. I've only been on one, when I went flying with my family to London to visit my Grandparents. This one flies much smoother and was definitely a private plane. Maya seemed to be loaded. The cars, the house, even her clothes looked much more expensive than mine. From what I learned so far she was the daughter of a rich businessman with a step mom and her real mom is like me. A pet. Who knows how long she's been here.

"Are you shaking?" I jumped and turned around, moving away from the window when I realized it was Maya. I looked down at my heels, tensing in fear that I was in trouble. She came closer and forced me to look at her.

"I asked you a question. Why are you shaking?" She demanded. I flinched back and tried to move away but she wasn't having that.

"I..I'm scared of flying.." I forced out before she could do anything. Her face softened and she chuckled.

"Ah. Well. I was too for about a month. But I always fly so I got used to it. We're safe." She tried to reassure me. I wasn't buying it.

"What if it just stops flying? Or loses fuel mid air we're over the ocean what if-"

She slapped me, effectively shutting me up.

"Relax holy shit. Your whining is annoying. We're fine. None of that will happen. Don't make me regret taking you with me. I can always tell them to send you back. And since pets aren't allowed in the plane without an Owner you'd be in a cage in the luggage area." She warned. I gulped.