Chapter Thirty Four

"I-isn't that too soon?" I asked not because I didn't want to get married to him. If there was a priest here right now and everyone was okay with it, I wouldn't have hesitated.

But Xavier, was he okay with it? Like I mean... "It's not."

That took me off guard, seeing that it was coming from Xavier, he would also get married to me if there was a priest here. I smiled. "See? It's not. Don't worry about this Lily, I've got this, you just relax." Xylia said with a huge smile on her face and the others agreed.

To say I was happy was an understatement, I glanced at Xavier who was busy with his phone. Seriously?

Soon we were done eating, I had wanted to help them at least do something but they wouldn't let me do a thing.

Jessie has changed her attitude towards me since she heard about me being pregnant and I don't know how to feel about it.

I saw Carrie running around with a little boy and a girl, they must be Xylia's kids. They were so cute. good looks do run in their genes. "Ahhh." They screamed giggling.

"Liking the view?" Xavier asked from behind startling me, I almost jumped and he chuckled. Playfully glaring at him. "Stop doing that!" I said and he furrowed his eyebrow.

Shaking my head, I turned to look at the kids again. "Lily?" He called. "Hmm?"

"Are you okay with getting married so soon?" He asked. Of course, I was, I was already looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him. "Yes," I replied. "Are you?" I asked him. "Yes, can't wait." He whispered bringing his head to my neck.

"Stop, there are kids in here," I said and he groaned before letting go of me.

~
I sat down on the chair I was asked to sit down on, it was a Friday evening. I watched as the lady in front of me put the long white gown in front of me.

"I think this is the one," Xylia said and clasp her hand together, Layla nodded her head in approval.

The gown was really beautiful. I watched them as they pick other things and trust me, they were all expensive.

Jesus.

Soon we were done with everything and it was time to go home. "You're going to be the most beautiful bride ever!" Xylia gushed.

By tomorrow, I'd be married, it felt weird.

Entering a car, we got back to my house. I was so tired, that I needed to sleep. I haven't seen or heard from Xavier since the day before yesterday, he didn't even bother to hear from me!

There were a few ladies in my house, Xylia had invited them over. She seems happy... Then I and I were the ones getting married.

"Oh my, you look so tired, a bath is been prepared for you in your room, after that, you'd go have some sleep, okay?" Xylia said.

Thank god! I thought they wouldn't let me sleep throughout the night. "Yeah, okay," I said going to my room.

~

I lay on my bed stretching out my body, just what I needed a good rest. From tomorrow I would be sharing a bed with him. I blushed at the thought.

Sleep finally took me, but my phone suddenly rang startling me. Ugh! Taking my phone I looked at the caller.

Xavier.

"Don't you have such great timing?" I said sarcastically, I thought he wasn't going to call me, but I'm so glad he did, just what I needed to hear. His voice.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you."

"Yeah, you did, hang up. I'm sleepy." I said hanging up. Now he knows how I felt when he didn't call me for almost two days.

My phone rang again. My cheeks turned red. "What?" I asked answering the call.

"Are you mad?" He asked.

"Of course! You didn't call me for two days!" I snapped. "I was busy."

"Too busy for your future wife?" I slapped myself when that came out unexpectedly.

But, it's true. I know but... I heard him chuckle, "don't hurt yourself, babe." He said. I smiled. "I miss you," I said.

"I miss you too."

"I love you," I said.

"I love you more."

"I love you much more."

"I love you so much more."

"I love you so much more too," I said and he chuckled. I wish he was here with me.

"I wish you were here." He said and I laughed. "I was thinking the same thing," I said.

And like that, we talked till it was 11 pm. It felt really good talking to him, I fell asleep.

I woke up when I heard whispers in my room. I saw Layla walking in with a huge smile on her face. "You're gonna sleep all day? It's your wedding!" She said coming closer to me. I groaned. I wanted to sleep much longer.

She managed to drag me out of the bed.

~
I'm currently on a chair two ladies before me, putting makeup on me.

I know it's not for me to say but I looked beautiful.

Soon I was done with everything, I was looking at myself in the mirror. "You look so beautiful! Let's see his reaction." Layla said walking in with Carrie.

Carrie wore a long gown, flowers on her hair. Oh my god, she looks so cute.

~
(Sorry for the skipping, I'm not good at writing this type of part... I guess)

We just got done with the wedding and we were in the reception. How much did they spend on this?

At the wedding, I had become so emotional and cried.

Like a little school girl.

"What are you thinking about?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Xavier.

"Nothing."

Raising an eyebrow, he said. "Doesn't seem like nothing." I was going to reply when a new guest arrived.

Paisley and an elderly woman, Paisley's eyes and face were red, she must have been crying. By the way she and Paisley looked alike, you could tell she was Paisley's mother.

By the way, she greeted Xavier's parents and how they responded, you could tell that they were good friends.

Her eyes snapped towards me, and she smiled, "you must be Lily Knight, it's a magnificent pleasure to meet you."

I blushed at the name she called me. Lily Knight.

"Likewise." Unlike her daughter, she seems nice.

I could feel Paisley's glare burning through me.

The rest of the day was romantic, between me and Xavier. I liked the way he looks at me.

The End.