Opened Eyes

Police Station

With Ozpin

'Just what is this ability?' He wondered to himself watching the footage from the earlier battle for the third time. 'I've never seen anything like this.'

He paused his questioning and picked up the platter of cookies that had just finished.

'If I can get the three of them into Beacon then I can keep a closer eye on them, and hopefully they will become a powerful force we can use to fight Salem.' He finished his thought as he opened the door.

Glynda was tensely watching the two men who had taken spots standing in the back corners of the room. Both were standing completely still just gazing at her and now him.

Ruby Rose was the only one sitting at the table that had seats for all of them and was seemingly oblivious of the intense pressure the two behind her were emitting.

'What is this feeling?' Ozpin asked as he suppressed a shiver looking into the red eyes of the individual in the back right. 'Might as well start with the one I know about.'

"Ruby Rose." He said looking at her. "You have silver eyes." He finished placing the tray of cookies in front of her.

"Umm…" She said kind of confused. "Yes and you have brown eyes." She said looking into his eyes.

"Where did such a young girl learn to do something like this?" He asked showing a clip of her fighting the grunts.

"Signal." She said before taking a cookie and eating it in one bite. After a moment she inhaled the rest of the delicious treats.

"She eats cookies faster than you eat chakra." Kisame muttered to sharkskin who growled in response to the challenge.

Ozpin thought he heard something from the back of the room but didn't see anything.

"Someone from Signal taught you to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever created?"

"My uncle Qrow!" She chirped.

"I see, and what is an adorable girl like yourself doing at a school to hunt monsters?" He asked.

"I want to become a huntress." Ruby said with determination. "My sister is going to Beacon this year, and when I graduate I want to try and go there too. Our parents always told us to help people, so might as well make a career out of it." She said before her talking went into unintelligible rambling.

After a moment Ozpin spoke again. "Do you know who I am?" He asked.

"You're professor Ozpin the headmaster at Beacon." She said somewhat confused. Goodwitch had told them earlier that they'd be speaking to him, so who else would it be?

"Hello." He said. "So you want to come to my school?"

"More than anything." She said.

"Well alright then." He said with a smile to Goodwitch who rolled her eyes.

"Yay!" She said happily.

"Now then." He said looking past the happy girl to the two men behind her.

"May I ask your names?" He asked.

"It is considered polite to properly introduce oneself before asking the name of another." Itachi said looking straight at the headmaster.

"I apologize I am professor Ozpin of Beacon academy." He said with a smile.

Kisame looked to Itachi who nodded. "I'm Kisame Hoshigaki." He said with his usual grin.