Chapter 7

"We aren't under the command of that woman anymore." Adam said.

"What happened? She went through so much trouble to attain our help." Lieutenant asked.

"She was defeated by two individuals. What I assume is a shark faunus of some kind and his human partner." He answered.

"A faunus and human working together? Are you sure the faunus wasn't a servant or something?"

"I asked them about their partnership, and they don't seem to care about the difference of who they are." Adam said taking off his mask. "I also invited them to join the Fang."

"A human in the fang?! Have you lost your mind!?" The lieutenant yelled.

"No I haven't. I don't fully trust them, but they're both extremely powerful from the little I've seen of them."

"Then why not just invite the shark faunus?" Lieutenant asked.

"I thought about it, but they looked like a packaged deal." Adam answered once again. "It would be better to have positive or neutral relations with them. When I said they defeated Cinder I meant the human did in the span of seconds."

"That's... that's impossible. Are you sure it wasn't some kind of trick?"

"If it was it was a good one, I didn't even see what happened. They were staring at each other and suddenly she collapsed."

"I can't believe it... Well sir what will we do now?" Lieutenant asked.

"We don't need our men working with that human anymore to steal dust, so we can inform them of the change in situation. After that we will look towards the future. The idea of attacking Beacon still interests me, but for now we need to build our numbers and wait." He answered.

"What exactly will we wait for?"

"We need to see what those two I told you about will do first. If possible I don't want to cross them. They had my fight or flight instincts screaming at me to run." Adam answered looking at his mask.

"Yes sir. I will take my leave now." The lieutenant said before turning around and leaving the room they were in. 'I can't believe someone like you could ever be this scared of a single human. How disgraceful.' He thought as he left.

Adam continued staring at his mask.

"I don't really care what he's called. Faunus, human, or anything else he is my partner, and similar to his answer he's the only one in this world that I'd trust with my life."

"Is it really possible?" He asked quietly. With a sigh he stood up and put his mask back on before leaving the room.

Break

With Itachi and Kisame

(Yes I'm using the English names sue me)

"Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!"

Two water dragons collided canceling each other out while below them Kisame and Itachi were locked in place pushing against each other. Itachi was using a kunai while Kisame had Samehada. The latter pushing down on the former with a grin on his face.

Suddenly they broke apart and both jumped back.

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" Itachi yelled shooting a large fireball at his partner.

'A big one.' "Water Style: Exploding Water Shock Wave!" Kisame yelled creating and riding a huge wave completely overtaking the fireball. The wave seemed to swallow up Itachi, and after a moment the wave settled making a small lake in what was a clearing.