Chapter 11

"You know there are a lot more people here than I thought there would be at this time of day." Kisame muttered looking around.

"It is the weekend, so a crowd shouldn't be all that surprising." Itachi answered.

They were getting a few strange looks from some of the other passengers, whether it was from the sleeping girl on Itachi's back or their apparel was debatable.

"Should we go ahead and talk to the old man while we're here?" Kisame asked.

"It would be convenient." His partner admitted. "Whether we like it or not we've joined in this war of theirs, so we need to know all the other parties."

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend then." Kisame said with his trademark grin.

Itachi just nodded.

Ozpin's Office

Professor Ozpin was sitting at his desk like he usually did looking over some different reports strewn across the desk.

'Qrow leaves for Ardent with the man called Kisame. The village is destroyed, townspeople slaughtered, and one of Salem's people, pawn or higher rank yet to be decided, attacked the two, specifically Kisame. After the battle Qrow said the scorpion faunas told them that everything was a set up. Now we have dead pilots and a missing board member of the HA... That was all last week... I haven't the slightest clue what'll happen this week.' Ozpin thought with a frown before his scroll went off. After a quick check he saw Glynda's contact. 'Odd.' "Yes Glynda, what can I do for you?"

"Those two you've been worrying about are coming to Beacon." She said calmly.

"How do you know that?"

"They're on one of the transport ships heading in from Vale, and it looks like they have Ms. Rose with them." She answered.

"I see well do your best to keep an eye on them." He said before hanging up. 'I wonder what they're here for this time.'

With Kisame, Itachi, and Ruby

"Kisame could you try waking her I'm not positive where her room is." Itachi said to his partner.

Kisame grinned and took out one of the extra water bottles they didn't use. Before he realized what happened Itachi felt water on his back and Ruby flipping out.

After sputtering for a second Ruby realized where she was then glared at Kisame. "Kisameeeee what was that for?" She whined.

"Itachi wanted you to help us find your room, and you needed to be awake for that." He answered with a grin.

"That may be so, but why did we need to get wet because of it?" Itachi asked briefly entertaining the idea of taking off his cloak.

"You wanted her awake you didn't say how."

"Moving on." Itachi said getting an annoyed 'Hey' from the soaking Ruby. "We should get you to your room so that you can get into something dry, but if you don't need us now that you're awake then we might pay a visit to the headmaster."

"I thought you didn't like Professor Ozpin?" Ruby asked confused.

"I harbor no ill feelings towards him I just don't trust the man." The Uchiha said.

"I don't like most people in general." Kisame said with a shrug.

"Well I'm still kinda beat from earlier so if it wouldn't be too much trouble..." Ruby said growing quieter.

"Lead the way then." Itachi said making the girl smile.

Without saying anything else the group quickly made their way to the RWBY dorm. Ruby wanted to change into dry clothes as soon as possible, so she immediately entered her team's room leaving Itachi and Kisame outside in the hall.