Chapter 4

"I just can't get over how awesome this dust shit is! It let's take my art to a whole new level by adding colors hn!" Deidara spoke excitedly as he inspected a small blue clay spider in his hand. After slipping the bomb into his pocket he tugged slightly at the tie around his neck. "Though I could really do without the suit."

Kisame chuckle in his seat just behind the blonde bomber slightly elevated. "I'm surprised, I think this is the first time I've completely agreed with you Diedara." He noted the stiffness of the outfit.

All four members of the team had opted out of wearing the provided shoes in favor of their usual sandles, according to the hand book Itachi had read they were allow slight alterations to their uniforms for comfort as long as it wasn't to major. Deidara still wore his gloves much to his chargin, and all four with the exception of Sasori wore their headbands on their forehead, the puppetmaster instead wore his on his right sleeve.

"I don't really mind them, a little tight fitting but not all bad." Itachi spoke from his seat next to the assumed faunus. "Though it also lacks many places to hold equipment."

Sasori didn't really pay much attention to the conversation at hand as he had very little to say about the clothes provided. Having a puppet body made the need for clothes completely aesthetic based, temperature didn't affect him and he lacked any kind of genitalia to cover up. So instead of conversing with his team he continued digging through several files he'd found earlier that morning. One file contained a recorded conversation between Headmasters Ozpin and Ironwood in which they were the topic. Ozpin he spoken about how they had done during the initiation and the fact that someone named Qrow couldn't find anything on the four before six months prior. He went on to say he was keeping them around to keep an eye on them and to hopefully learn more about the four.

He'd yet to share this information with Itachi, but he assumed the Uchiha had already come to the conclusion as to why they were still allowed to attend even after their transcripts were discovered to be forged.

"HERE!" The four heard as both teams RWBY and JNPR all came barreling in the door just before the bell rang.

Itachi couldn't help but smile at the behavior, it reminded him quite a bit of the children of the hidden leaf academy. He'd spent a lot of time watching over the academy during his tenure with the ANBU, he'd been responsible for keeping an eye on Naruto as a child and making sure nobody spilled the beans on what was inside him.

Teams RWBY and JNPR all took their seat in the front row just in front of Sasori and Deidara who were in the second row. "Good morning Weiss, I was starting to think your team wasn't going to make it in time." Sasori put on a fake smile as he greeted the heiress.

Weiss returned the smile. "Yes well, we got caught up with organizing our room."

"Weiss, I don't believe you've introduced your... extremely good looking friend." Yang interrupted giving Sasori a once over before letting out a light purr.

"Yang please, at least try to act civilized." Weiss chastised the busty blonde. "This is Sasori Red, I met him right after Ruby blew up after arriving."

"ACCIDENT!"

"He's rather skilled with herbalism and botany. He's also more of an intellectual than a brute like you." Weiss said earning a chuckle from Kisame.

"Damn Sasori, you said you made a friend on your first day not a fangirl. Thats Itachi's thing." Kisame got a laugh out of Deidara and a glare from both Weiss and Sasori.

Weiss had a slight look of disgust on her face as she looked over Kisame. "And you are?"

Sasori answered before he did. "Kisame Hoshigaki, please don't mind him, he and Deidara have always been the type to speak when they're not wanted."