Chapter 8

"I'm so booooooooored." Nora groaned from her spot at the lunch table. "It's Saturday, we should be doing something fun!"

Ren flipped a page in his text book before taking another bite of his meal. "Nora we have a quiz on Monday and we need to study."

"Well I'm bored and am gonna go find something fun to do!" Nora jumped up from the table and started skipping away from her team.

Jaune watched her go. "Should we really let Nora run off unattended?"

"She'll be fine, she'll probably just end up walking around the campus groaning about how bored she is until she gets tired and heads back to the dorms." Ren explained without looking up from his book.

Jaune and Pyrrha looked at each other for a few seconds before shrugging. "If you say so."

With Deidara

"So BORED!" Deidara complained as he strolled around campus hands in pockets. "Theres nothing entertaining around here hn." Normally he'd just bug Sasori or something but today the puppet master was busy exploring White Fang files he'd gotten off the scroll of the man who attacked him. Kisame was off somewhere with the bunny girl and her team, and he'd be damned if he asked the Uchiha to hang out.

Stopping for a moment Deidara looked out over the Emerald forest before grinning. "My art has been neglected far to much lately."

"You're gonna go make art?! Oooooh can I help, I'm SUUUUUPER bored!?" Deidara turned around to find a familiar face.

"So you're interested in my art hn? Your names Nora right, well I don't mind having an admirer join me." Deidara spoke with a large grin before pulling a clay bird from his pocket and tossed it before expanding it. He smiled even wider as sparkles appeared in Nora's eyes as she watched the giant bird land in front of them. Deidara climbed up onto the birds back before holding a hand out to the orange haired girl. "Hop on and hang on tight, I fly fast hn."

Nora did as told and jumped up onto the bird just before it flapped it's wings and took off into the air. "Woooooooow, we're soooooo high up!" Nora exclaimed looking over the edge of the bird. After a few seconds Nora pulled out her scroll and typed a few things in before then putting it away and pointing forwards. "LET'S GO!"

The two flew for several minutes away from the school until it was only barely visible in the distance. "This should be good, all the way out here the Uchiha won't get on my ass about my art."

"Why are we all the way out here if we're gonna be making art? I'm sure the teachers would let us use a classroom." Nora asked from her spot next to him on the bird, still holding onto his arm.

Deidara chuckled before pulling a handful of little round insect like sculptures. "Simple my dear Nora, it's because my art..." Deidara threw the clay bombs down into the forest below with a massive smile on his face. "IS AN EXPLOSION!" Then simultaneously half a dozen large explosions went off sending smoke and debris into the air.

Several miles away

"You see that Kakuzu?" Hidan asked standing on a tree branch looking up into the sky. "Blonde and someone else just took off in that direction, you wanna follow?"

Kakuzu looked away from the beowulf he was hold by the neck. "Yes, we'll find out what he knows about how we got here, then I'll take his heart. Explosion style would be a truly useful trick to have." He spoke as ice began encasing the grimm starting from his hand.

"What about the other one?" Hidan asked smiling as he already knew the answer.

"Do with them what you like." He let go of the now completely frozen grimm and began walking in the direction Deidara had been flying.