Chapter 6

"So he's not back yet, should we be worried?" Deidara asked laying on his bed while playing a game on his scroll.

Itachi turned a page in his book, his sharingan was deactivated. He only used his sharingan to read when he needed to completely memorize the matereal, when pleasure reading he just read naturally. "Kisame is a highly skilled ninja with years of experience under his belt, I'm sure he can take care of himself." He spoke while never looking up.

"Yeah, but it's not him I'm worried about. He went off with that bunny chick he helped out the other day and we haven't heard from him in hours, and while I don't know her, I'd hate to hear about a student going missing all of a sudden." Deidara retorted to the Uchiha who paused for a moment.

"If he's not back in an hour we'll go looking." He deadpanned before going back to his book.

It was only five minutes later that the door to the room opened and enter the previously mentioned blue ninja. He looked around the room for a moment. "Where's Sasori?" He asked before falling into his bottom bunk.

Itachi closed his book and stood from the chair next to the bookshelf. "He's in the city, said something about getting some new tech to upgrade his scroll, he'll likely be out till morning." Itachi easily hopped up onto his top bunk.

"More importantly, did you get some rabbit tail blue man?" Deidara grinned putting away his scroll.

Kisame chuckled. "No, we didn't do anything like that, we just sparred for a while. She asked to take some photos of Samehada though I told her maybe some other time." Kisame explained truthfully, Velvet was a good girl, to good to do anything like that with a man she just met. That was actually one of the reasons Kisame had taken a liking to her, he couldn't stand fast women, he found they were always more likely to lie. Velvet however was a very honest soul and extremely kind, the type of person who was almost incapable of maliciousness. The only problem was that every time he looked at the girl he couldn't help but feel guilty.

Itachi typed a message out to Sasori before sending it and putting the device away. "You've been getting along rather well with her, don't do anything stupid." It was blunt and very out of character for the Uchiha who laid his head onto his pillow while ignoring the looks from the other two shinobi in the room with him. "I'm going to sleep so please keep your noise to a minimum."

With Sasori

"Dammit, the new hardware is interfering with my uplink speed. The connection is stronger but it's slowing me down slightly." Sasori muttered to himself from his spot on a bench in the park with his scroll out. "Maybe if I-" Before he could say anything else a black bag was forced over his head and he was pushed onto the ground where his assailant quickly tied up his hands and feet. "Ow." He said from his position on the ground, not that he actually felt any pain, his puppet body could actually feel anything.

His assailant grabbed his and threw him over their shoulder before they started walking away with him. Sasori sighed lightly from his position, if he actually wanted to he could escape his bindings and kill whoever it was that was carrying him with ease, but in all honesty he was actually pretty interested in the situation. Ever since he'd arrived on Remnant he'd been extremely bored, it was one of the reasons he became so enamored with the technology of the world, he needed something to hold his interest. He figured getting kidnapped may be a fun way to spend the evening, once he'd lost interest he'd kill his captor and head back to Beacon. If nothing else this served as a good wake up call, to let someone sneak up on him showed just how complacent he'd allowed himself to become over the past few months.

"You bastard followed us all the way from Vacuo huh? Well your gonna find how bad of an idea it was to pick a fight with the White Fan-" Before the man holding him could continue he stopped abruptly. "Who the fuck are?"