Chapter 24

"Why can't we see him?!" Yang demanded as she held the terrified nurse up by his collar. The rest of team RWBY stood behind her, Tobi alongside them as well. "That's my boyfriend in there and I want to know what's going on with him!"

"And you'll find out soon enough Ms. Xiao Long, but threatening people won't get anyone anywhere." Ozpin spoke up walking through the door that entered into the ER from the street. "Please put the man down, I'm sure he has important work he needs to do." Yang hesitated for a moment before letting go of the man who quickly rushed off, likely to anywhere away from the enraged blonde. "Thank you, now if you would please make your way back to Beacon, I will take care of everything here. I assure you that you will be brief on Mr. Biwa's condition the moment he is out of surgery. Mr. Uchiha, would you mind taking the girl to their dorms?" Ozpin looked to Obito.

Straightening up he gave a crisp salute. "Yes sir!" He shouted in his Tobi voice.

"Hold up, I'm not going anyw-" Yang was cut off when Tobi grabbed all four girls in what could be described as a group hug before they group disappeared in a spiral only to reappear in a strange place none had ever seen before, it was enormous and dark with stone platforms all around that went as far as the eye could see. Before they could look around however, they disappeared and reappeared in team RWBY's dorm room.

"We're here!" Tobi shouted happily as all four girl fell to their knees holding their stomachs while moaning.

"What the heel was that?" Yang asked placing a hand over her mouth.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Ruby whined.

Tobi just chuckled and scratched the back of his head. "Oh, sorry about that. I forgot that first timers always have a rough ride."

Blake was the first to compose herself and quickly climbed up onto her bed. "Tobi, what just happened, where were we?"

"Huh? Oh, that was my pocket dimension!" He explained crossing his arms while nodding to himself.

"A pocket what?" Yang asked getting to her feet.

"A small alternate dimension that I can access with my semblance." He lied expertly, it had been more difficult than most of the others to figure out a way to explain what his 'semblance' was. Kamui was an incredibly powerful yet complex ability, he didn't want to reveal all of it's inner workings if he didn't have to, but if Ozpin was okay with exposing these four to it then that told him that they were safe to know.

"An alternate dimension, there's no such thing." Weiss waved her hand at the idea.

"Sure there is, we were just there!" Tobi laughed in his ever chipper voice.

"He's got you there Weiss." Ruby giggled.

"Wait! We getting off track, what the hell happened to Juzo?" Yang demanded eyes now back to there red state.

"Oh yeah, Ruby stabbed him." Tobi said simply causing everyone to look to the young leader who looked shocked at the accusation. "Well actually it was mine and Itachi's cousin, Izuna. He used an illusion like Itachi to make himself look like Ruby, who he pretended to hold captive. When Juzo picked Ruby up to protect her she stabbed him before turning back to himself. By the way, he said he sent you to a bakery, did you save anything for me?" The masked shinobi looked to the silver eyed girl.

"Oh wow, that explains a whole lot." Ruby rubbed her head. "All I remember was leaving Weiss to take your cousin to a weapons shop, then his eyes changed like Itachi's did during our match, and a found myself eat cookies at a small bakery. So your cousin works with the White Fang and Roman Torchwick?"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Blake asked her masked friend looking almost betrayed, though she'd looked rather downcast since they'd returned from fighting Torchwick to begin with.