Chapter 25

"This is Coco Adel, leader of Beacon team CFVY requesting assistance. We have encountered a massive Grimm infestation with an incredibly large grimm at it's center in the Carthus mountains, suspected SS-rank. Repeat possible SS-rank grimm in the area, requesting assistance. Fox take out that group of Beowulves now!"

Ozpin's office was silent as the two in front of him met his gaze. "We received that distress call about forty five minutes ago, standard procedure when dealing with a presume SS-class grimm is two send in at least two full teams of veteran hunters with possible artillery back up, however with the pressing of time that is out of the question. Tell me something, you've learned about SS-ranked grimm in class correct?" Ozpin asked the two who nodded. "Tell me what you've heard."

Itachi was the first to speak. "They are extremely old, at least two thousand years. Very rare with only around four confirmed in Sanus, generally they prefer to remain in solitude and left alone though will fight to protect their territory. If I were to compare their power to something the strongest known case, a massive Cerberus killed about forty years ago, was somewhere in between the one and two tailed beasts."

"Is this something you believe you would be able to handle?" Ozpin asked with complete seriousness.

"Without a doubt." Kisame growled lightly, he was ready to leave and didn't feel like talking any longer.

"Very well, a bullhead is being fueled as we speak. Please, bring my students home." Ozpin sounded almost desperate as he asked any further words the two ninja disappeared in a blur.

Ozpin sat quietly at his desk for several minutes, his coffee going untouched. He was finally brought out of his stupor when the small speaker on his desk beep signalling the his secretary calling up. "Yes Mary?"

"Sir we just received a letter assigned to you." The woman sound slightly disturbed as she said this earning a raised eyebrow.

"Is everything okay Mary?"

The was a brief pause before she replied. "Yes sir, it's just how it was delivered. A large snake just slithered in through the front door and spit it up."

With team RWBY

The four normally happy girls each sat quietly watching the match in front of them without much real interest, Pyrrha was facing off against team CRDL and so far it'd been rather one sided. It had been two days since their conversation with Pain and so far none had had any contact with any of the members of the Akatsuki. Weiss had tried to get a hold of Itachi to ask him some questions but according to Glynda he had just left on a mission that morning.

Tobi had been doing and frighteningly good job of keeping his distance, after a single fearful look from Blake when he went to speak with her the night after he'd been giving her space. Then there was Yang, she'd simply refrained from texting Juzo who'd just been released from the hospital. "Okay, I've had enough!" A energetic voice spoke up earning the four girls attention, Nora stood from where she'd been sitting and stomped over to the four who'd were only a few seats away. "What is the matter with you four?" The bubbly girl demanded placing her hands on her hips.

"What are you talking about Nora, nothings wrong?" Yang was the one to speak up.

"Oh don't give me that. You all have been all down in the dumps for days now, at lunch, in class, after class. We've all noticed it!" She shouted gesturing to the other members of her team.

"You have been quite somber as of late." Ren confirmed.

"Yeah, it as obvious as I was last semester." Jaune added

The four all looked amongst themselves before glancing over to the group of black cloaks on the other side of the class, one of which was actually approaching them at that moment. "Eh Nora, I was wondering if you could help me out tomorrow hn." Deidara called out to the energetic bomber.