Chapter 17

"So this is called a... slumber party?" Konan asked sitting on Blake's bed wearing her evening ukata. Within the room sat Nora, Pyrrha, Penny, Velvet, Coco and all of team RWBY, all of which were also in their night clothes.

"Yep! What, you've never been to one before?" Ruby asked taking a cookie off the large pile sitting on a plate next to her, steam still rising off the treat.

Konan shook her head. "That's right, Tobi mentioned that you've all been together since you were kids. Now that I think of it you're the only girl in your group, that can't be easy." Blake spoke looking up from her book.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. You mean you've spent your whole youth surrounded by only boys?" Coco asked with an eyebrow raised before taking a sip from her water bottle that Konan was rather certain didn't hold any water. "You poor thing, Vel and I can barely stand living with Yatsu and Fox."

"Coco, that's not very fair. Yatsuhashi keeps his area of the room clearer than you do." Velvet giggled at her leader.

"But most importantly, that means you know every dirty little secret about all of them, so spill." At this point every girl in the room was leaning in toward Konan who didn't know really how to feel about the situation.

"Uh, I don't know what you want to know?"

"Then how about this, whose the strongest out of your group." Yang smiled as she asked the question.

"That's a silly question sis, it's Itachi! We saw we he can do." Ruby threw in with a mouth full of cookies.

"Ruby's right, it is rather obvious." Weiss nodded.

"Well I think it's Sasori!" Penny said confidently.

"No it's Kisame!" Velvet exclaimed.

"Actually." Konan spoke earning everyone attention and instantly regretted opening her mouth. With a sigh she continued, even though she looked like a teenager she was still a thirty six year old woman. "If I had to say, it's either Nagato or Itachi. The two have never gone toe to toe before, but I'm sure it's one of them." She intentionally left out Obito after noticing how he was trying to keep his 'Tobi' persona alive with the other students.

"Whose Nagato?" Pyrrha asked about the unfamiliar name.

Internally Konan kicked herself for the slip up with the name. "That's Pain's last name, I sometime forget to call him otherwise."

"Next question, have you ever kissed any of them?" Coco asked grinning.

Pinching the bridge of her nose Konan sighed again, this was going to be a long night. At least the guys were probably suffering as much as she was.

Team JNPR's room

"GET THE SNIPER YOU IDIOT!" Deidara screamed.

"I CAN'T ITACHI IS CAMPING ON THE ROOF!" Kisame screamed back.

Team HURI, Yatsuhashi, Fox, Jaune, Ren, Pain, Juzo, and Tobi all sat huddled around the large screen TV each with their scrolls in their hands occasionally glancing up at the large screen which showed an overview of what looked like a large battleground. The group of boys had all begun the night simply sitting around chatting quietly after the girls demanded that they have a guys night sense they were having a girls night, as expected none of them had any clue how to handle it, then something none of the male shinobi had ever experienced was presented to them that would forever change their lives. Fox and Yatsuhashi brought something called a 'Dust Box' and a TV over to the room and after being shocked that none of them knew what a game console was they were each given a crash course. The men of the Akatsuki had just discover video games, and nothing would ever be the same again.