Chapter 5

"Do you think Pyrrha's gonna be okay?" Ruby asked as she sat on her bed in her pjs.

Yang sat on her own bed looking through a magazine. "Jaune said that her hands were healing up well enough after her aura recovered, I'm sure she's fine." She replied to the younger girl before flipping the page.

"It was still a dirty trick to booby trap his weapon like he did, leave it to a faunus to not fight fair." Weiss scoffed not seeing the glare from Blake who was reading one of her books. "And don't even get me started on how he took her weapons, abominable. To insult somebody like that."

"I'm not so sure." Blake threw in earning the other three's attention. "Itachi did say he had a lot of battle experience under his belt, and fighting for your life is very different from the sparring we do in class. I don't think he meant it as an insult, rather he saw an opportunity to get an advantage over his opponent and took it." She explained, she knew what it was like to fight for your life, she'd done it multiple times.

Yang shrugged and closed her magazine before tossing it onto the floor. "That entire team is weird, the way they wear matching outfits, they barely talk to anyone, one of them actually gets along with Weiss."

"Hey!"

"It's just weird ya know? I think we should invite them to eat with us and JNPR at lunch tomorrow, maybe learn a few things about them." Yang suggested now on her scroll.

"That's a great idea!" Ruby shouted jumping from her bunk to the ground. "I'll go ask now."

Ruby ran over to the door and opened it up just as a hand was about to knock. "Oh, my apologies." Sasori smiled as Ruby stumbled back in surprise as she hadn't expected anyone to be on the other side of the door, least of all a member of the team they had just been discussing.

"Sasori?" Weiss asked standing from her spot at her desk.

"Good evening Weiss, I'm sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you could do me a small favor?" Sasori asked from his place in the doorway. "You see, my team leader asked me to wip up a salve to help with healing Pyrrha's hands. He felt bad about her injury in class today. I'm almost done with it but am missing an ingredient. Could you spare a few pinches of blue dust?" He explained with his fake smile.

Weiss returned the smile. "Of course, let me just grab some from my bag." She said as she walked back to her bed and pulled a brief case out from under it.

"Uh Sasori right?" Ruby asked having gotten back to her feet. "We were wondering if you and your team would like to join us for lunch tomorrow?"

"That sound like fun, I'll run it by Itachi and the others when I get back to our room." This time his smile was genuine, his acting was spot on. He wasn't ashamed to admit that he was proud of his acting skills, they'd come in hand numerous times before and he was sure they come in handy even further.

"Here you are." Weiss called out bringing over a blue dust crystal. "How do you plan on using this in a salve though?"

Sasori reached into his coat before pulling out a small pouch. "Would you like me to show you?"

Once he was invited into the room he moved over to the desk Weiss had been studying at and opened his pouch pulling out a small jar filled with some paste, a small mortar and pestle, several small packets of herbs, and a second jar with a clear liquid in it. "First I need the dust." He held his hand out to the girl as the other three gathered around him to watch, once he had the crystal he pulled out a kunai from his coat and started scraping at the edge of the crystal. Shavings of the dust fell into the mortar, quickly Sasori poured the herbs from the packets into mortar as well. Taking the pestle he swiftly pound and ground the contents into a powder.