C H A P T E R 3

Munnisa's POV
I felt a ray of hope when I found out that I was bought by the billionaire.To say I was happy was an understatement. I was oozing with happiness and I felt as if I was going to explode. The thought of finally being free made me want to die of happiness.

This so called happiness died the moment I met him, Alandrick Luthra, never imagined he'd be as unpleasant as the rumors stated. Who does he think he is to be bossing me around? Well, my boss but then again what was that nonesense about being his wife.

So out of all the girls in Arizona. I was the only one he could imagine being his damn wife and what?His kids?.

What kind of fucker would have kids and still buy a damn wife? He's so disgusting and annoying. I could almost kill him. If only he wasn't so hot. TF? Munnisa. What rubbish are you saying?

"Munni, are you alright?"Krishna's bright eyes were right in front of mine. "Yes I'm fine Krish, where's Ken?"I asked her while giving her a smile that didn't reach my eyes.

"She's with Gloria downstairs"She replied. I packed her hair in a ponytail and helped her wear her uniform.

"There the princess is ready"I smiled at her. "Bye Munni, see you later"she waved at me before carrying her Cinderella backpack and heading downstairs.

I sat down on the floor and curled into a ball as I process all the events that's been taking place this last few weeks. I thought I was free but hell no, I was far from free. I was sold off to some sick single dad billionaire, who hated my guts.

He didn't treat me like his wife but like a slave who just carried that title. I still don't know why I can't just be happy. I couldn't stop the tears from falling down.

I've gotten used to staying here. I really love his daughters, Krishna and Kendra. They're so cute and smart. There's also Gloria who's the head housekeeper. Then the other slaves who were with me in Egypt.

Though we live in the same house, Alan rarely talks to me. He only talks to me as boss to nanny but as husband to wife, no way.

"Come in"His voice emerged from the other side of the door as I knock on the door repeatedly.

I popped my head in to see him doing some paperwork. He's such a workaholic. He goes to work Monday to Friday and weekends that he's meant to rest, he works all day in his home office.

"What do you want?"He asked rudely.

"Um, well I was wondering if you wanted something to eat"

"I didn't buy you to care about me so don't disturb my life"He continues without looking up.

I walked out of the room without letting that grumpy man intimidate me. I know you feel that with his personality he's a loner right but you'll be as shocked as I was to find out that he's got friends and that he throws a party every last day of the month. Just he and his friends with some ladies.

I went into the kitchen and made noodles anyways. I made a noodle soup with mouth watering ingredients. I came back into his office. This time his legs where crossed on the table with his back buried in the chair.

The morning sun reflected on his gloriousness of a body with sun rays running through his muscular arm that was ripping out of his tank top. Alan had this perfect body fit that was not to muscular but perfect in size. Sweet mother of pearls, he is dreamy.

"Don't you ever go away?"
He kept his lips in a thin line showing no facial expression. I've never seen somebody who's emotions can never be read.

I walked over to his desk and placed the delicacy in front of him.
"What is this? Didn't I say not to care?"He was furious."I just assumed you'd want to eat it"I was practically shaking with fear.

"And why would I want to eat a food prepared by you?"Ok that hurts."But why not?"

"I don't think I need to explain why I can't eat this poison". I gritted my teeth as I tried to stop the tears from falling. I turned my back to walk away.
*Crash*

I covered my ear and turned around to find the plates on the floor broken and the food messed up.

"Where did you think you were going?Without taking your poison"With that he walked out of the room. I squatted in front of the mess and began cleaning it up. "Ouch" the stupid glass cut my finger.

Tears rolled down my cheeks but I knew it wasn't the finger that was hurting but my heart.

^___^Read, vote, share and don't forget I love you, yes you and one more thing I love you. Oh yes I love you.
Till the neeeeeeext