E P I L O G U E

Alandrick's POV,

Four years later
-----------_------------
What am I without Munni.

A piece of shit that's what.

I will move on, yes I will. That is exactly what she would want for me anyways.

Who am I kidding? I can never be without her. I love her more than anything in this world.

It's been two years since I lost her and I'm still miserable as fuck. Aubrey has been there for me. She quit her job so that she could be a better mother for her kids.

The girls have gotten used to the fact that Munni is gone now. Compared to me, their doing a better job at hiding their grief.

I wasn't able to concentrate, I let Tristan manage my company for the past four years.

Tristan and Jessica are married now and they have two twin girls. More Jessica to handle.

Munni's body was never found. The search for her body went on for about a year before she was officially declared dead.

I rented a room in a memorial home and put her pictures and all sort there to remember my love.

I go there every Friday and spend the whole day with her.

Today being Friday means that I was there. For the past four years whenever I come here, I allow myself to forget her death and behave like she's here.

I imagine what it would have been like if she had survived. I've been beating myself up for so long because I can't help but feel like it was my fault.

If I had given her a chance to explain herself, she would have been alive. If I had been on time, I would have been able to save her.

I failed and this is my punishment. This is my end and I'm happy to say that I deserve it.

The En..............,..................

Wait!

Munnisa's POV, (Surpriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise🤯😌😁😁😁😁)

I'm tired of this place. I need to go home, I need my family and most importantly, I need Alan.

Everyone thinks that I died but what they don't know is that, I survived.

Turns out, when I fell a ship was passing by and they saw me. They saved my life and took me back to their Island and took care of me till I was fine.

I wanted to go, I wanted to go back but I couldn't. I miss him, I miss everyone but I wasn't able to see them.

The Island has no network coverage, no transportation.

They take a ship every four years to the main land. So I had to wait for four whole years to be with him.

Now I'm finally going to be with him.

Alandrick's POV,

I decided to head to my office after a decade. I've decided to move on with my life. Not to someone but just get over the grief.

"Sir" My secretary brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yes Bea? What's wrong?"

"Sir there's a woman here to see you"

"Talk to her for me and tell her that I'm busy"

"Sir..."

"I SAID.....sorry just go"

She ran out in fear. What is happening to me? Well, I'll just do some work.

Who could be there? Whatever.

I was packing up and leaving the office when suddenly, I realised something, Rhose.

I ran, yes ran out of my office and looked around but I didn't see her anywhere.

Once again, I lost her or was I being delusional. Yes, I probably was. She died right before my eyes so how can she come, no I must be mad.

I walked back to my office in defeat.

"I see you haven't changed my Alan"

Rhose, my Rhose

I turned around and she was there. No, she's an illusion.

"Rhose?"

"Yes"

I walked towards her and touched her.

"Alan"

"Rhose"

I dragged her into my arms and hugged her like my life was about to end.

I was connected to her again. Finally, I can live again and I'll never let her go ever again.

I will love her till eternity and no one can ever separate us.

The End

So my book is overrrrrrrr🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Yay🤯🤯🤯🤯

Thank you all for your love and support.

I'm thinking of writing another book please give me your love and support.

When you view my story, you give me the love and support that I need to be a good writer.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Till the next.

Cha!

Goldbhabie 💞