C H A P T E R 1 3

Alandrick's POV

I am dying, I need Munni. I feel like I am going to die without her. I need that woman. Fuck, what is she doing to me?

No, she acted immature, I'm not going after her. She's gonna use her two legs and come back to my house and beg me.

What if she doesn't come?

No, she'll come right?

Oh fuck it!! I pick up my phone and dialed Jessica. I need her help.

Hiding the happiness in my blood from my girls was so hard since they're so smart.

"Well you look happy. Why so excited daddy?" Krish asked with a smirk on her face.

"Daddy, Are you ok?"Ken actually looked worried.

"Munni" I couldn't finish my sentence. I was so fucking blushing.

That's messed up, I don't blush or whatever girls do.

"Oh, Is Mum returning?" Ken asked hopefully.

"Ken, the question is, has Mr Jerk face here *Mum's words not mine* learnt his lesson"Krish had this smug look on her face.

How old are this girls? This Krish acts like a sixty year old. Is she really my daughter? Or maybe she's a troll.

"Yhyh, we'll sort that later. Lemme go now"

"Dress well daddy" They squealed in unison.

I ran up the stairs of Ocean's gate. Jessica told me that it was her favorite place. I booked us and planned the most romantic dinner of all times.

One problem, my date never showed up. I called her and texted her over at over but she saw my texts and ignored it. When I called her multiple times, she either ignored it or sent a "I'm busy" message.

After waiting for almost three hours and my date was ruined. I decided to head home. Maybe she caught a fever or lost her voice or...... Forget it.

I was still contemplating what to do, I really didn't. Munni, what happened?

I looked up and saw Roger and a girl, Munni? They were dressed up and looked like they were on a date.

She ditched me for him?

They were really close. He held her hands and looked into her eyes. He looked up and saw me and he smirked. I walked forward, ready to stop that shit.

Until,

He kissed, he fucking kissed my wife, my Munni.

And she seemed to enjoy it, infact she was so engrossed in it that she didn't notice my standing there.

I've not felt this way since a very long time. The last time I felt this way was when Nora died.

That was the worst thing that had ever happened to me. She had just accepted my proposal and we were getting married when she was mudered brutally.

I lost my will to live but then Aubrey came like a dim light and........

Munni has betrayed me yet again. I cared for her. After all I did for her this was her own style of gratitude.

Who can I blame but myself. I trusted her again. I forgot that once a bitch, always a bitch.

She finally noticed my presence and she was mortified. I couldn't do this anymore, I rushed out.

She ran after me.

"Alan, I'm sorry" She mumbled despite all I did to throw her out if my sight.

I was furious. Sorry? Sorry? If sorry could fix everything, Nora would be alive and so would my parents and my best friend, my brother.

That's all she had to say, I don't want her useless apology.

"Keep your sorry to yourself"

+++
Thank you for finishing this chapter, I love you lots.

Just so you know, things will clear up for Alanni(Alan+ Munni) in the next two chapters.

But.......

It's just a calm before the storm.

Yes catchy title for chapter 13.

Also, this is just a filler chapter. I just wanted you to know how Alan's feeling.

Update tmao^_^=_=.