C H A P T E R 7

Munnisa's POV
I'm relieving from the shock of Alan's outburst as Roger drives me back to the hotel. Damn it, I didn't realise he was so angry. I have to make it up to him.

"Thanks, for the ride Roger"I thank Roger for the fifteenth time since we met again.

"Don't be, I wasn't there for you when you needed me but now I'm here for you"He said while moving closer to me.

"Shut up Roger, how can you say that? You were always there for me"He chuckled, really he chuckled.

"I know and now I'll never let you go" Roger pulls me in for a hug and I have no choice but to hug him back. His touch doesn't affect me like Alan's.

"Good night, Princess. Lunch tomorrow?"He asks hopefully.

"Of course, goodnight"

I head back to our hotel room. Alan's still not back. I turned on the TV to while away some time.

It's been two hours since I came back. I've been trying to reach him but all to no avail.It has even started to rain.I throw my phone on the couch and silently pray that he's ok.

*Ring ring*

"Alan!!"I rushed over to my ringing phone and was so disappointed when it wasn't Alan that was calling but Tristan.

"Hey T, what's up"

"Munni, Munni is Alan with you"

"No, he's not yet back"

"What? So where is he?"

"I don't know. We had a little fight and he just left"

"Ok, Munni I need you to go look for him, now!!"

"But why?"

"I'll explain on the way"

I picked up my sweatshirt and threw it over my pyjamas shirt. I left the trousers like that and put on some flip-flops then dashed out.

I use my extra key card and entered in Alan's room and took his other car key.

I drove out of the hotel and connected the call back to Tristan.

"You were saying?"

"So you mean you really don't know?"

"Fuck you Tristan, If I knew would I ask you?"

"Ok, When Alan was a kid, he was a bright and lovely one. Everybody loved him, his parents loved him and so did his older brother. His parents loved each other so much even though she wasn't his first wife, Monica, his wife loved him so much and even her step son who hated them all.
One day, they were coming back from a business trip. It was a cold and lonely night. The streets were quiet and dark. His parents got into an accident with another car. His parents died on the spot while he and his brother fought for life. A man pulled out of a car, his face was covered. Alan cried for help but the man only tried to harm them more. Alan's brother, Daniel was able to push him out of the car before it was pushed of the cliff.
Alan was all alone on that cold road. He cried under the cold rain and fainted for quite a number of weeks. When he woke up, he was a broken teenager. He was actually going insane that he was sent to an assylum due to the trauma. He was cured but he had to live all his life lonely and he can't drive under the rain because it reminds him of that night."

I sucked in a sharp breath as Tristan finished his story. Now I get why he was so furious when I mentioned his parents. I'm so stupid, if anything happens to him tonight, I'll never forgive myself.

"So I think that......." Tristan was talking about something "Maybe he might...."

"Alan?"

"What?"

"Tristan, I've seen Alan, I gotta go"

"Wait how is-" I cut the call before he could finish. I ran out of the car and didn't mind the pouring rain.

There he was sitting in the middle of the road under the rain. Crying? No,no, NO!!

I pushed through the crowd of people gathering him and threw myself on him as I couldn't hold the tears back. He hugged me tightly like as if he was scared.

"She must be his wife"someone whispered.

"Yes, look he's relieved now" another said.

After sorting out the issues with his car which had to be taken away for repair.

I drove Alan back to the hotel. He was asleep, I was happy to see him like that. I helped him get into his bed.

"I have to take off his shirt or he'll catch a cold" I reached down and unbottoned his shirt.

Oh!!! Holy mother of hotness. He.....he he is so hot. Damn!!look at that chest. It feels like a rock. I wonder how that would feel hovering over me. Munni, your dirty thoughts will kill you someday.

I placed a hot towel on his head and massaged his body. I gave him some soup and some medicine. I placed my hand on his forehead to check his temperature when his eyes flutter open like a flower.

"What are you doing?"He asked coldly, nope ain't gonna work. You try your best to act tough and cold but deep inside you're a broken young boy.

"I was helping you"

"Well I don't need your help"

"Please let me"

"Munni, please carry your nonesense and get lost. I have a migraine and need to rest and you're the last person that I want to see"

I bit my lips to avoid the tears from falling.

" Then, forgive me from coming"I was about going when something or someone held me back with a grab on my wrist.

"Please let me go, I've embarrassed myself enough"

"Please stay with me"

Hold up........did he just beg me to stay with him.

He dragged me back causing me to sit down, he sat behind me and stroked my arm.

He rested his face in my neck and his hot breath was sending shivers down my spine.

He moved my hair to one side as he assulted my neck and sucked on it so hardly that I'm sure it'll leave a mark.

He moved me sideways so that I would face him a bit. He lowered his lips on mine and I felt like I was connected to my lost soul. The one that belonged to him.

+++
Vote
Follow
Comment
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤Love youuuuuu