C H A P T E R 5

Alandrick's POV
I threw my paperwork on the ground as I could no longer concentrate. Ever since last night, I can't get Munni outta my head.

I tried to drown myself in my work like I usually did, hoping that it would take her off my mind but here I was drowned in my own thoughts.

A knock on my door was what brought me back to life. "Who's there?"I yelled angrily, whoever is there should better get out.

"It's Munni"Her soft voice came from behind the door. She walked into the room with a food tray in her hands and memories of the day that I poured her meal came into my head like river.

"I heard that you haven't eaten since last night, so I brought some Chili"She smiled nervously as she dropped the tray in front of me. A part of me wanted to throw it off the table but another part of me decided to accept it.

"Thank you" I've never really told people thank you before but here I am telling my biggest enemy, thank you. Something about those words were so shocking that she stopped, dead in her tracks.

She turned towards me and smiled widely. "You're welcome". I sucked in my pride and decided to have a taste. Mhmm, it was yummy, no damn it's the best Chili I've had since a very long time. "How is it?"She brought me out of my thoughts.

"It's edible"I liked it was delicious but there's no way I'm telling her that. After minutes of silence and akwardness with her standing front of me while I eat her sweet food.

"I'll come back after 10 minutes to clean up after you"She nervously laughed and with that she ran out. I chuckled, she's cute.
I moved to the window and started reading my paperwork. I stayed there for a while but felt a presence behind me. I turned around to see Munnisa standing there.

"Um....Alan, I was wondering if I could get Krish and Ken from school today"she asked with fear obviously radiating through her body. "Ok" I don't know what came over me but all of a sudden this girl was in control.

"I know that you-...wait, what? Did you just say that I can go out?" She blinked her eye in total shock. "Yh, whatever you can go" Alan are you mad, since when did you start answering her. "Uh, ok thanks" I scanned her face and saw happiness. She looked ridiculously pretty right now and those lips........I want to kiss them so badly but I can't. She parted her lips slightly, giving me a good view of her extra pink and soft lips.

That's it, I'm kissing her to hell with the consequences. I walked towards her like a predator chasing after his prey. She started walking back slowly, in an attempt to run away from me but I was too fast. I wrapped my hands around her tender waist and pulled her close to me. I could hear her heartbeat against my chest. I looked into her eyes and they sparkled, how did I not realize that she was so pretty.

I leaned closer to her with my other free hand cupping her face. I kissed her lips softly, they taste better than they look. Damn!!!!. I sucked and bit on her lower lip earning a moan from her. I moved my hands from around her waist and grabbed her thighs wrapping it around my waist as I backed her against the wall.

I grabbed her thighs softly causing her to grind against my clutch. I teased and sucked on her neck causing her to moan loudly. What am I doing? I'm supposed to hate this woman with passion, so why am I kissing her passionately? No, I have to stop this.

I pulled away from her and dropped her on the ground. "Why did you stop?"She asked sadly. "Munni, this was a mistake, we shouldn't be doing this"Regret ran through my blood as I said that because tears immediately filled her eyes. "It's my fault for coming here, I'm sorry" With that she ran away.

It's been an hour since Munni left and I still can't stop thinking about her. Frustrated, I picked up my keys and jacket and stormed off. I need a drink, I need to get wasted. I called Tristan, I told him everything but like always, Tristan was a fool.

"What did I tell you when you came up with this revenge nonsense?"Tristan laughed hardly as he took a sip out of his cup of tequila.
"Nonesense, you told me nonesense. Waitress, get me another bottle"I yelled while gulping down my 6th beer bottle.

"Woo, chill out bro. I told you that you wouldn't be able to do anything and you'd end up falling for her" Tristan was pratically teasing me now. "I don't love Munni, I don't even like her"Tristan had a smirk plastered on his face. "Yet you stuck your tongue down her throat" I knew he was gonna say something stupid. "Give me your phone" Tristan ordered.

"Why????"Tristan just chuckled and said "I wanna call your beloved Munnisa" He said with a smirk plastered on his annoying face. "Don't call her"The last thing I need right now, is for the woman responsible for my current drunk state to show up looking extraordinarily pretty.

Tristan of course didn't listen and took my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it with my finger. "Hello, Munni" Tristan said into the phone. "Please come down to Midnight charade, the club and come pick up your useless excuse for a husband" He continued conversing with Munni. Then after what seemed like hours, he cut the call.

I was about taking another drink when someone collected it from me. I looked up and saw Munni. She looked so attractive in her jeans and oversized cardigan. I so wanted to throw that off.

"Alan, let's go home" she guarded me to my car. She held onto my arm and took me into the car. I sat in the passenger's seat while she entered the driver's seat. She kicked open the door to my bedroom and dragged me into the room. She took off her sweater and dragged me up the bed and threw away my boot and jacket.

She wiped away the sweat on my forehead and whispered "Why did you drink so much?" Her voice sounded so tender and tiny. I don't know what this woman is doing to me but I like it. She stood up from the bed about to leave when I dragged her back. She landed on my chest and I caressed her cheek.

She sat up, she was currently straddling me. I pushed her hair behind her ear. I placed my hand behind her head and pushed her to me. I kissed her gently yet passionately and grabbed her butt making her grind against me. She moaned loudly when my hungry hard member dry humped against her already wet clit.

I begged for entrance into her mouth and slid my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues synched and wrestled but of course I won. I know tomorrow, I'd regret this but for now, Fuck all my problems.
_____________________________________

Like
Vote
Comment
Love you.......Also please recommend for your friends