C H A P T E R 1 9

Alandrick's POV,

What the fuck is going on? I'm hurting the woman I think I'm in love with and I don't even care?

Why?

I didn't mean to cheat on Munni, I just wanted to get her out of my head but I can't.

The look in her eyes....oh what the fuck, fuck it mehn.

I don't know what to do, Munni has always been crazy like literally an insane lady but that's one of the things I love about her.

Why the fuck am I saying I love her? I don't right? No of course not? After Nora's death, I trusted Aubrey but she let me down.

I know Munni is different but I can't trust her either. Oh I don't know.

I need to get wasted. No, what I need is coffee.

I drove down to Munni's favorite Cafe and decided to get an iced Americano for her too.

But when I got there, my heart literally jumped out of my mouth.

What the fuck?

Here I was thinking of how I messed up and how I want to make it up to her but here she is with.....Mason? Of all the mother fuckers in the world.

My fucked up brother....fuck you Munni.

Fuck all of your expectations, I tried to be a good guy but fuck it. I can't be good never and not for anyone.

I got into my car and threw my ringing phone under the car seat.

I rested my head on the steering wheel as I thought about how much of a fucking idiot I am.

My annoying dumbass phone kept on ringing and I decided to pick it up.

"Yo brah" It was Tristan.

"What?"

"What's wrong, Al"

"Nothing"

"Come on"

"Leave me alone"

With that I cut the call.

Munnisa's POV,

Why? Alan why? When I finally thought that we were getting to make this work.

You had to go and mess things up. I need some air. My whole life just shattered in front of me.

I really enjoyed the date with Mason. Mason is so nice and calm unlike that charming bastard known as Alan.

I need to move on and I need Mason to move on from my unrequited love for Alan.

Mason is so positive and fun to be with and I love his company.

I still can't believe Alan wants a divorce. Does he really hate me that much?

Well, whatever. I need to get home before I have a mental breakdown.

I went up to Krish and Ken's room and found them asleep. Tristan and Jessica are asleep too.

I entered into my room, yes there was no way that I was sleeping in the same bed as Alan.

I switched on my light and turned around to find Alan sitting on my bed.

"Where have you been?"

"I don't see how that's your business, Mr"

"I will ask again, where are you coming from?"

"Alan, get the fuck out of my room. Who the actual fuck do you think you are? You tell me you love me then you go behind my back and smash other girls. Then you act like you care about me but you're just jealous because I was on a date with Mason, your "brother"

"Did you just say that you were on a date with Mason?"

"Yes I was and what are you going to do about that?"

"How can you go out with a man like Mason?"

"So? Are you any better? Don't you dare speak about Mason like that. Ever again because I might break your head and squeeze your balls if you dare to ever say a bad thing about Mason"

"Munni..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, you're a dickhead. Mason is better than you. He doesn't hide his feelings or rather like to my face. He says the truth and that's why I prefer him to you"

"So what? Do you love him?"

"I may not love you but he's one thing you can never try to become"

"What?"

"He's the guardian you can never be"

I ran out of our room in tears.

I ran out of the house and stood there in the cold.

"Hey" I turned around and saw Tristan standing behind me.

"You ok?"

"Yeah"

"You sure? I heard it all you know"

"Oh"

"Stop it"

"Stop what?"

"Stop defending Mason"

"You too"

"Yes me too"

"Tristan, I can't believe this. You were always different and sensible but now you're siding with Alan"

"No it's not like...."

"How is....."

"FOR FUCKING HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA KEEP SIDING THE MAN WHO KILLED ALAN'S FAMILY IN COLD BLOOD"
+++

Oh no😮😮

He did what??

😭😭😭This book is gradually reaching it's end. I love you 😘😘😘😘