C H A P T E R 1 8

Munnisa's POV,

I parked my car in the parking lot of Alan's office and walked into the building.

This place is even prettier in person.
Is that even correct?

I walked over to the front desk and the receptionist was looking at me like I stole her food. I looked at her name tag and her name is Priscilla.

"Priscilla, stop staring at me like that"

"Who are you?"

"I'm here to see Alan"

"How dare you run into here and call him by his name do you-"

"I don't think I need to call my husband, Mr"

"What?"

"You heard me right, I'm Mrs Luthra"

"Yh,right. Hello, I'm Mrs Norman, wife of Jace Norman"

"You're not funny"

"Crawl back to your hole bitch. Fuck out"

"Mrs Munnisa Luthra?"

I turned around to see Alan's right hand after Tristan, Moses.

"Well hello Moses"

"To what do we owe this visit?"

"I actually came here to see Alan but she won't allow me"

"Priscilla, show some respect to her. She's the bosses wife"

"What? You were serious, I'm sorry ma'am"

"This way madam" I flipped my hair and began to follow him but stopped halfway.

"Oh and Priscilla"

"Yes ma'am?"

"Get the fuck out of my company before I pull your braids outta ya skull"

I clutched onto my food flask as I stood in front of his section door.

I walked in and saw that his secretary wasn't around. I walked further with every step bringing me closer.

When I was five feet away from the door, strange familiar sounds came out of his office.

Is he? No no way, right?

I pushed his door a little bit and right there, my whole life crashed down in front of me.

Alan's secretary was bent over his desk while he was buried inside her.

I couldn't believe my eyes. It felt like I going to faint but I didn't, I just stood there and watched the love of my life get at it with someone else.

The worst part was, he saw me standing there but instead of feeling guilty or sad, he gave me a sly smile and continued on.

I threw the flask away and ran out, I couldn't take it much longer.

I decided to leave the car keys with Moses because, I needed fresh air.

He told me he loved me. Was it all a lie?

I was knocked out of my misery by a man's voice.

"Why is such a beautiful lady standing all alone under the hot sun?"

I turned around and saw Mason, remember him? Alan's step brother from the hotel in Paris.

"Mason, how are you? What are you doing here?"

"I'm fine and this is also my home so.... How are you feeling? Why're you so pale?"

"I'm fine"

"Hey, since I ran into you like this, can I buy you coffee?"