C H A P T E R 9

Writer's POV

~flashback~

10th June, 2014
Alan walked into his club. He was gonna get wasted today, He felt like he hasn't done that in like forever.

He asked Manny, the waiter to hit him with his #1, sex on the beach. He guided his way to the VIP lounge. As he entered the place ignoring the sluts gwaking at him. His eyes met a little, innocent and cute young girl.

He knows a slut when he sees one and she's not one of them. So what then was she doing at a strip club?

He sat beside her and brought her out of her shell. She was so innocent that she didn't even know that he was flirting with her.

Tables turned and soon they were on his bed. They shared a very passionate night and never in their lives could they have thought that making love was so amazing.

Alan had a good feeling about her but of course, once again he was wrong. He woke up to an empty bed and his briefcase containing all his paperwork, company ownership papers, property papers e.t.c gone.

He was a fool, he had trusted just another slut. His company went bankrupt and it took him four years to pull his company back up.

He turned the whole city upside down in search of that girl. He was going to ruin her life. He would use her up to the point that she's useless to anyother person.

After months of searching, he finally found her. On trade market? A woman who held every priced possession of a multimillionaire company like
L Corp be on trademarket.

He bought her to exert his revenge!!!

~Present~

Alandrick's POV

It was just a flashback of my past memory. What is wrong with me? I bought Munni for a reason but all I see is myself falling deeply for her. Wait, did I just say that I was falling for her?No way.

I need to wake up, she destroyed my life and I won't let her do it again. I need to shut her out.

I try my best to look as cold as I could as I head for the door. My kids have gone to school so I don't need to smile unnecessarily.

"Alan, I wanted to talk to you yesterday but you went to bed early. Good morning, won't you eat before you go"

She's so mannerless, she couldn't greet first not that I care.

"I don't need to eat your food"

"Ok but here I made Lunch" she stretches her hand forward to hand over a food container and tried her best to hide the hurt in her eyes.

I need to be strong , I put my hands in my pocket and walked right past her. This wasn't the first time but it hurt like hell to do that to her but then again, I have to.

This is what I was afraid of, I don't want to accept any woman in my life again after what Aubrey did but when she showed up asking for another chance, I thought of what it would be like to not have Munni around anymore and it was bad.

Oh, that's right, my annual end of the month party is tonight and I have to take Munni. It's going to be hard keeping my hands off her as she always look pretty in everything but I have to.

I had Claire, my PA get Munni some clothes, lingerie, perfume, make up and all of those.

It's been two hours since Munni and some maids went off to get her ready. This woman!!!I will so.....

I was instantly slapped in the face by the damsel standing before me. She straightened her hair making it longer. She had light but elegant makeup and her dress, hug unto her body like one of those hot models. She had such a wonderful physique. Not too much, not small, just moderate.

I didn't realise that I was drooling until her light chukcles brought me out of my thoughts.

"You look..... let's go" I trailed off, I couldn't finish that sentence. She brings out my weakest point and no, I have no weakness.

As soon as we walked into that party, everybody stopped what they were doing and the whole place was silent with heads turned to our direction.

I saw how Munni hung her head lowly and blushed lightly. "You're beautiful" I leaned in and whispered. She immediately turned red.

I placed my hand at the back of her waist and led her into the party. The thing is that Munni doesn't know that she's fucking beautiful and that when she wears low cut dresses like that, it drives not only me but every other man crazy.

We started out greeting my guests. I looked at the dance floor and saw Tristan and that her friend that she met together dancing.

"Can I have this dance?"I asked Munni. She looked at me confused before she finally nodded.

I led her to the dance floor and wrapped my arms around her waist and hers on my neck.

She rested her head on my chest and sighed lightly. I so badly wanted to kiss her.

She looked up into my eyes and searched for something. She smiled cutely like as if she had found what she was looking for.

I cupped her cheeks and was about crashing my lips on hers.

"Mhm" someone cleared their throat. Oh shit!

"Roger!!"She jumped on him like he was some celeb and she was his die hard fan.

"What, what are you doing here?"

"This is my hometown"

"I know that but then you, anyways I'm so happy to see you"

She looked at me like as if asking for permission to leave. I just looked away and with that she left. I stood at the table looking at Munni and Roger get all touchy feely. I so wanted to break that Roger's head.

"Chill out bro, smoke is practically coming out of your ears"

Tristan

"Fuck out"I cursed under my breath.

"You wanna fuck me"

"No, Jessica can do it better"

"Yup"he laughs loudly. Tristan is like a brother to me. "Whoa, what's going on there?"

I look over to where he's pointing and see Munni crying while talking to some people.

She runs out immediately and I follow her. I followed her to the back alley.

She ran over to my chest and broke down. She's hurt, this will the best time to hurt her even more.

"Alan, please get me out of here"

"No"

" But they..... they'll kill me"

"And why should I care? Your not my business"

"Alan, why do you hate me this much?"

"Because you're a bitch!! You're a dirty slut"

"Whaaat? Are you...."

"Shut up, you hoe, just get out, go home*
+++
Vote
Follow
Read😘😘😘