C H A P T E R 6

Munnisa's POV
I don't know what's come over me and even Alan, why can't we control ourselves? I was kissing this man and I loved it. I was falling for this monster.

Well, maybe he feels the same and I should be happy but I feel like he.....forget it. I'll think of what to do later. He kissed me passionately and gripped my waist causing me to grind on him. A loud moan escaped my lips as his hard member poked my hungry clit.

He grabbed my butt and teased me playfully and ain't gonna lie, I love this side of Alan, wish he could be lyk dis all day. He sucked my lips and gently flipped us over so that he was now over me.

He rested his weight on his hands which caged me from both sides. He moved his lips to my neck and sucked on my neck. He pulled away and was about unbuttoning his clothes when he suddenly stopped.

I looked into his eyes and he was back. The same ol' Alan, the great has finally returned.

"Alan, what's wrong?"I wanted to confirm how he felt at the moment, did he enjoy it or does he hate it.

"Munni, this was a mistake"He said getting off me.

I grabbed my sweatshirt in shame and walked towards the door but his voice stopped me.

"This can't happen again and also, we leave for Paris tomorrow"with that he entered into the bathroom. I guess it wasn't that much of a deal for him as it was for me. I was just one of his flings and I was a fool for thinking I was much more.

I got out of bed early because I wanted to avoid him. I wanted to go to the airport before him and wait for him. We're flying in his private jet wow!!shocker *pls note the sarcasm*

I wonder what it's like being the CEO of Laxan Corp. I wonder if that's what made him so grumpy. Did being wealthy make him this way?.

My plan to ignore him failed when he showed up looking ever gorgeous in his Armani suit that is probably worth the clothes I have.

"Munni, oh you're ready, good. We leave now"He ordered with hands in his pocket.

"But-"I was about speaking "No buts woman, just get your damn ass in that car"does this man know what is called a request?.

"Ok, lemme get my clothes"

"Those rags, I've arranged clothes for you"

"No, I don't want you money"

"And I never said you had a choice.

We arrived in Paris around 4pm. I was so exhausted that I slept all through the ride to whatever hotel we were going to.

When the driver woke me up, I was surprised to find myself in the middle of a forest. I thought he had kidnapped me but when I saw Alan, I quickly erased that thought.

"Get out"He yelled at me.

"Why?" I wonder what I did now.

"Go and eat something at that restaurant, now"He started walking forward.

"What are you waiting for?" He threw dagers at me.

"Oh yes" I ran towards him. So he does care.

I never knew that Burger tasted best on a very cold lonely road in a tiny snack shack. I munched my brains out while Alan took just.......Coffee? Are you kidding me? How can he drink so much coffee?

We finally reached the hotel after what seemed like ages. We walked into it and guess what? It belonged to Alan. Laxon hotel and suites seriously this man is a king. I wonder what happened between him and his wife .