C H A P T E R 2 0

Munnisa's POV,

What? What? What the hell? WTF?

Mason.....no this can't be....

"Tristan wtf are you saying now?"

"TF is that, Mason caused the accident that night. The one that made Alan have a trauma till....."

"Till....?"

"You"

"What?"

"You've healed Alan, you changed him"

"Yeah, to worse"

"I know what I'm saying, Alan loves you a lot. He's just a fool and hasn't realized it yet but you are starting to be like him"

"How?"

"Senseless like Alan"

"I know, I'm....."

I burst into tears.

"I'm really disappointed in you Munni, you stopped so low and behaved like a total bitch"

"I know"

"You acted really slutty today and you...you know what? Nevermind"

He left me alone in my own shell.

While I was busy standing in my compound thinking of what to do next. Oh! Rain started.....from where.

I stood there under the rain and thought of what I have been through.

It's been about an hour and I'm sure that I will catch a cold but to hell with that.

I felt my legs getting numb and I felt myself giving in to my subconsciousness.

I felt my eyes closing, everything was getting blurry. I finally gave in but I never reached the ground because my guardian saved me.

I used my hand as a shield to block the ray of sun.....oh wait, bulblight.

"Is it entering your eyes?"

Wait, where am I?

I opened my eye and saw ....Mason?

What the fuck am I doing here?

"How did I....."

"What was a pretty girl like you doing in the rain all alone?"

"How did you find me?" I climbed down from his bed.

"I'll always find you my darling"

I put on my shoes and started walking out of the room.

But I was stopped halfway through because Mason grabbed my hand and dragged me to him.

"Where are you going? Mademoiselle"

"Mason, stop.... what's with this coy attitude?"

"Now, now are you just gonna leave me all by myself? Here" He placed my hand over his heart.

"You hear that, that is for you and look down" I could see from his shorts that he was getting hard.

"My dick is also throbbing for you. I want to make love to you so badly"

"Eww, no"

"Come on, no one will know. I'll just fuck your tiny hole and that'll be all"

"Mason" I pushed him away and ran to the living room but he caught me again.

"Munni, run away with me"

"I'm your fucking sister in law"

"A meaningless marriage, if you come with me, I'll let go of everything. We can be happy together. My brother can never love you, he just wants to use you and..."