C H A P T E R 4

Munnisa's POV
It's been two months since I've been living with the devil himself, he's such a control freak like damn, "Munnisa do the laundry, Munnisa feed my daughters,Munnisa clean my room, Munni,Munni,Munni"

I'll endure it anyways because this issssss my life now. I miss my mum seriously.

Three weeks later
It's been quite a while since I've been here and I'm sick of it already. I wanna go home, wherever that is. I sat on the couch and looked the window and wondered how life would have been, if I didn't have an abusive and useless father.
I have suffered all my life but here I am posing to be the wife of a man, I know nothing about, damn my life.

"Do you always sit all day and zone out or I'm I dreaming"I was brought out of my thoughts by his voice which sounded irritated.

"If you're gonna mop around, don't do it on my expensive couch that selling you can't pay quarter of the money" He said calmly but his voice was filled with disgust.

"I'm sorry"I muttered. "If, there's anything I hate, it's that word, don't ever"He pratically yelled at me. Ok, this guy has issues. "Anyways, we're leaving for Paris, tonight."He ordered rather than telling me.

"Wait, what?how?who?why"I panicked. "Shut up"He yelled at me causing me to utterly shut my dumb mouth. "We're going, so go get packed" "But, I don't have much things, don't I need to go shopping"

"Honey, there's no point, wearing the fanciest dress in this world would hide that hideous face of yours, so you better sulk it up and pack whatever rags you wanna"He yelled at me before walking out, Jesus didn't his mom teach him not to bark much, geez guess not.

I put on a red t shirt and a dark wash Jean with some vans. I tied my hair in a ponytail and headed out.On the way, I saw Krishna and kendrall.

"Krish......Ken"I ran towards them as they held unto me tight. "Munni, please don't leave us"They begged, they looked so adorable. "I'm not girls" I assured them but they got more screwed up ... Oops!wrong language.

"But, you're traveling with daddy"Krish said with evergreen eyes.

"I am but I'm coming back soon"I smiled at them. "Munni, could you stay with us till we sleep, daddy's not here yet"Ken asked me with puppy dog eyes. "Oh, curse you two for being so cuuuuuute."

I took them up to their room but they refused to enter.

" What's wrong, girls?"I asked wondering whether they found me lame all of a sudden.

"We want to sleep, in daddy's room"They said in unison. I swallowed down hard, Alandrick Luthra's room, now that's a sight.

I walked into the room and it was as I pictured it, uselessly spacious, boring and too hard to maintain but Alan with no doubt takes no shit with anybody. His room was clean and smelled just like him.

"Munni, come on" Ken dragged me into his bed. Damn!! Alan's bed is to die for, he's so perfect and sexy and talk about that ass, what the fuck are you even saying, Munni?

"Come on, please read us a story"Krish looks at me with a broad smile plastered on her cute face. Is this how handsome Alan will look if he smiles more, Munni!!!

I take off my shoes and lay down with them. "Once upon a time there was an old woman who lived in a shoe........"

Alandrick's POV
The nerve of that woman to not pick my calls. I wonder what her fucked up brain is at that it can't function well. I barged into her room, no trace of her. Her box is intact and on the bed but still no sign off her. I asked the servants and security if she had gone out but they said she hadn't gone anywhere.

Where in fucks sake could this woman have gone???I loosened my tie from my neck and walked into my room. The sight suddenly softened my heart. Munni and my daughters were asleep on my bed.

She layed the middle of both of them, with Krish and Ken hugging her from the back and front. No, this wasn't supposed to happen, why were they so in love with someone that almost ruined my entire life.

I walked towards Munni, I wanted to check if she was just pretending and maybe she did this on purpose. I know Munni is ridiculously pretty on a normal note but damn, I didn't know that she slept like an angel. Her hair was spread across her face and she was sweating.

I found myself unknowingly tucking her hair behind her ear, giving me a good view of her flat and pouty lips. All I wanted to do was to take those and enclose it in mine. No!!Alan, you have a mission and you will carry it out.

Munnisa's POV
I used my hand as a shade to cover the annoying sharp ray of morning sunshine. My bed was so comfy and huge. No!my bed is like a rock in the morning. Morning? Soft bed? Alan?? Shit, I must have over slept, lemme call Alan.

I reach for my back pocket and nearly fainted, 43 missed calls from Mr Unlucky Jerk. Oh no, he's gonna kill me. I tossed my phone away and began to wail. Where was he? Did he already go? Oh no.

Suddenly, I looked over to the window and saw a man standing there. My heart sank when I heard his velvet like voice.

"You know, for a lady you sleep a lot and snore like a pig"He said casually with his back still facing me and hands in his pocket.

I was dumbfounded, I couldn't talk.I stammered.

"Whe.....whe.....when did you come back?" I was scared.

"I think the question is, Why are you in my bed?"He finally turned around to meet me.

" I....I", before I could finish talking, he started walking towards me. I took a step backwards every time he took one forward until I backed up against the wall.

He caged me with both arms and I could feel his minty breath on my skin. He leaned close to my ear and his breath sent shivers down my spine.

"Be careful and be a good little bitch, or you'll be punished" He stormed off leaving me breathless.
^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^_^
Like... Read and comment love you.