50

Kol had parted ways with Arkyn and Alexis, claiming he had something to do, but he'd come find them afterwards. Arkyn grudgingly dropped him off at the airport after getting him a phone so he could keep in contact.

It was a week later that Klaus had located Finn. He brought him home, smirking. Arkyn has the right idea in finding Sage. If anyone could quell their eldest brother's suicidal urges, it would be her.
"Gather your witch. Let's get his blood and get on with it." Rebekah said.
"You can't force me to help you." Funn snapped.
"Oh, I most likely could, but why force when I can persuade?" Klaus pointed his hand towards the staircase. Sage came down and Finn looked at her.
"Hello Finn." She smiled.
"Sage!" Finn sped over to the love of his life giving her a hug.
"What do you know?" Rebekah scoffed. "True love prevails."
"It does occasionally have its uses." Klaus replied and he got a text from Kol.
Let me know when I'm needed. It read.
I will. Klaus wrote back in reply.
"Easier than torturing him."
"I have something to do. What do you need from me for this spell?"
"Just your blood and your blessing. Where are you going?"
"I have some unfinished business with Damon Salvatore." She said walking out. "Ask Sage what he did to me. Then you'll understand why retribution is in order."

Klaus left after getting Rebekah and headed to find his brother's witch. She was at Arkyn's mansion. She opened the door, wearing one of Arkyn's shirts.
"Bonnie." He said, grinning maniacally. "It's not too soon to ask for favours, is it?"
"Get away from me." She glared.
"A favour for a favour then. I happen to be in need of your... services. In exchange, I will give you something you desire." She looked interested. "You do want my brother back, don't you?"
"What do you want?"
"What I want is for you to unlink my siblings and I." He said. "Come along, now." He gestured for her to walk along with him. She looked around searching for a way out. Unable to find one, she sighed.
"Let me get changed." She said, slamming the door and walking back inside. She heard her phone ringing and checked on it. It was Elena, so she ignored it. When she was ready, she walked out to where Klaus was waiting.
"Not going to tell your friends? Good choice, love." She glared at him, but didn't answer. He took her to his own house, and set her up in a room with any equipment she'd need. He gave her a grimoire. His mother's.

He'd given her some time alone, before walking back into the room.
"Tick tock." He taunted. "I should hear chanting by now."
"I'm still studying the unlinking spell." She retorted. "It's not that easy, especially under duress."
"You've been warned. If you're looking for a way to send for help, I will kill anyone who comes to your rescue."
"This is the spell. I just don't know if I'm strong enough." She stood and walked away.
"Them you should have a little more faith in yourself, Bonnie." He followed after her, continuing to talk. "Your energy helped my mother link us. Honestly, I think someone isn't trying very hard. Very well." He picked up his phone, calling Kol. "Kol. How's the weather up there in Mile High City? And how's our friend? May I see him?" Klaus held up his phone to show her Jeremy playing with his dog. "Oh there's Jeremy, playing fetch with his new puppy. Isn't that just the most adorable thing you've ever seen? Thank you Kol, we'll be in touch." He hung up. "So, Bonnie, how bout that spell?"
"Why is your brother with Jeremy?"
"Well see, once he heard how Jeremy broke poor Alexis's heart, he was happy to go introduce himself. And, being the doppelgänger's brother, Jeremy makes for a wonderful leverage." She rolled her eyes, before heading back to the grimoires to study the spell.
"You were bluffing when you said you'd help me with Ark, weren't you?" She looked at him.
"Doesn't have to be a bluff." He shrugged. "I know my brother, he's rarely falls in love, but when he does, he's quick to fall. See with the lovely Esmeralda, she died about... two years into their relationship. You, however, are still alive. You broke his heart. Or more accurately ripped it to pieces and set it on fire-"
"Thanks." She muttered bitterly.
"-but that's nothing you can't recover from. Arkyn still loves you. The only thing keeping him from you is the fact that he wants his siblings alive. Unlinking us all will take you one step closer to an apology."
"Ah, so by doing you this favour.. I'm actually doing one for myself?"
"Exactly!" Klaus grinned.
"You're delusional."
"I've been called worse. Granted, most usually die right after..." he shrugged. "Then, you've got to convince my brother that he does come first for you that you care more about him than your desire to see me dead."
"That'll be tough."
"You've got a fire in you!" Klaus sounded pleased. "The way to do that, now love, would be a truce."
"A truce?"
"Yes. A truce between you and me. You and my siblings."
"You're forgetting something." She said. "I hate you."
"You wound me." He said. "Surely your love for my brother overtakes your hatred for me?"
"You could care less about Arkyn. This isn't about him. This is about you. You don't want a truce, you want to be allies, to have a witch on call."
"Smart too." Bonnie heard a yell.
"What was that?"
"I wouldn't let it bother you, love."
"Well, it does bother me. You bother me. The way you use people to get what you want, it's not right."
"You're being emotional, Bonnie. I understand that things have been rough for you. You know, with your mother leaving. Again. It's very sad. I can help you find her, if you want. I have people who can find people who can bring her back to you." He almost sounded sincere, but then he grinned deviously. "Or, if you choose I can just bring parts of her back." She pushed him away from her. "Isn't it obvious that I'm just gonna continue to hurt the people you love until you do the spell? Now, I know it's in the grimoire and I know it requires the blood of my siblings, so here we are." Klaus grabbed a case and opened it. There were five bottles of blood within it. Klaus pointed at them as he named whose was whose. "Elijah. Rebekah. Arkyn. Kol. Finn." Klaus bit his hand and held his bloody hand clenched into a fist and looked at Bonnie. "Where do you want this?" She didn't answer. "If your best friend's brother and your mother don't serve as enough motivation, perhaps I should go get my baby brother and put another dagger in him."
"That'll affect all of your siblings."
"But not me." Klaus said. Bonnie looked around before grabbing a glass, holding it under Klaus's dripping hand.