Iɳ ƚԋҽ Ⴆҽɠιɳɳιɳɠ...

"Why do you fear me? So many of you do and yet, after all these years nobody has ever answered me. I'm inevitable, your fear is wasted"

~God's PoV~

It was just an ordinary boring day for death. She went from house to house, country to country claiming her victims, a fact of life. Where there is life, death will follow. And she always did. You would think that someone as powerful as her, someone as important as her would take her job seriously, maybe even take pride in her work but no. Over time the novelty of her job had worn out, and once she came to realize she didn't have to be present for every death on earth, she discovered she had a lot of time on her hands.

~Adrestia's PoV~

I had been walking through the streets of London for what felt to be hours, before staring into a shop window at my appearance. My long jet black hair framed my pale face perfectly, making my amber eyes gleam catching passerby's attention, they would simply get a smile from me before I swept my bangs to the side avoiding the attention. I wanted to keep a low profile, despite being probably one of the most well-known beings ever... Under my left eye was a tattoo of a black spade (from a playing card), when I was in my 'human' form I always had the spade, a sign of death that I never really understood. I sighed before walking over to a bench to have a quick seat and people watch. Just as I sat down my phone rang making me groan and hesitantly pick up.

"Addie here, what do you want" I growl into the phone. Only to hear a very familiar, very drunk voice. "Ad-adrestia, hi! S-she picked up w-whaat do I say?" I hear down the line, it's Crowley. I met Crowley back in the garden of Eden, he was in his snake form and gave me the fright of my life, since that day we became best friends, he a powerful cocky demon and myself an unstoppable entity. I also hooked him up with his beloved Bently so he owes me.

"Croowwleeey" I sing into the phone "are you by any chance drunk" I hear him scoff down the line "No no no, maybe but but that's beside the point!" there's a minute of silence before he then goes, "W-what was my point? Aziraphale?" I laugh "Hi Aziraphale!" I shout, he and I were not as close as Crowley and I but I would still consider him a good friend, he's like my brother as he always seems to have an answer to my problem. I hear a distant hello from down the phone then a bunch of unintelligible whispers, "We have a a a problem Addie, Adrestia q-quite a big one at that" Crowley groans, I can tell he was a bit stressed out "Ok where are you I'm coming over, are you at Aziraphale's?" I ask, getting up off the bench "No-no need it's fine" "Crowley, I'm coming to the book shop" I say getting a sigh and then hanging up the phone. I phase into the shadows maneuver my way through the streets at lightning speed, being death has its perks.

~Crowley's PoV~

Oh shit, she's coming round, I just wanted to warn her about the end is nigh! In fact, I didn't even want to phone her it was Aziraphale's idea! "Shit she's on her waay, what sho-should I do?" I whip my head around to stare at Aziraphale and take a swig from my wine glass. Aziraphale smirks and takes a sip from his glass "My my, I don't think I have ever seen you this worked up, could it be because the lovely Miss Adrestia is involved" I frown at him, yes myself and Addie were friends but she would never 'like' me, I'm a demon and she's, well she's death, wayy out of my league... "Shu-ut it! What should we do!" I shout at him walking towards him, he simply chuckles "Well you could try expressing your feelings?" I glare at him "Ok, well she will be here any second, may-maybe sober up?" He suggests taking a final sip before proceeding to do just that. I shrug my shoulders and join him, just as we finish, we hear a chuckle from the shadows of the shop.

~Adrestia's PoV~

I chuckle, rising from the shadows and back into my body, the boys were sober, but that didn't mean I wouldn't grab a drink. "So what's this big problem that can't be that bad as you guys didn't want me here?" I smile, walking over to Crowley and snatching his glass, downing it in one gulp. I stare at his hair, it had been a while since I saw him. "Nice hair" I scoff gaining a raised eyebrow from the man, I then look down and notice that my outfit was probably the most modern. A white button-up shirt with a black embroidered rose pattern on the collar, the shirt was tucked into a plain military style pleated skirt that was relatively short, I had a pair of black knee length socks then a pair of all black Adidas. Being death meant wearing all black all day every day, it makes it easier to phase in and out of shadow form. I wore a black loose and slightly oversized bow tie to complete the look too, also just to smarten it up. (outfit similar to above photo)

"Hello Adrestia, looking as lovely as ever I see, how have you been?" Aziraphale asks, I smile and walk over to his chair, taking a seat on the arm. "Well you know how it is, been awfully busy recently but besides that, I've been ok. Yourself?" I ask, reaching behind him to grab a bottle of the expensive wine, "Well I'm quite dandy thank you, I believe Crowley has something to tell you" I turn back to face Crowley and notice he was grimacing, "11 years from today, the world will end, the anti-christ is here" Crowley says, rubbing the back of his neck, my smile drops, "You mean the world's actually gonna end" They both nod. "You mean that there are only 11 years left?" again they both slowly nod. I sigh, grabbing on tighter to the bottle of wine and gulping it all down before wiping my mouth, "Guess we'll have to stop it then"

A/N

Well, I've been scouring Wattpad for hours and couldn't find any of these annnyyywhhheerrrreee, and I loved the series so much so ta da! I've made one! Hope you liked it guys!!!