ҽʋҽɾყƚԋιɳɠ ԋυɾƚʂ

"¡ɓuıuoıʇıpuoɔǝɹ pǝǝu noʎ"

~Adrestia's PoV~

Usually, when someone is kidnapped you'll hear  them say something like: 'Darkness, everywhere I looked was black. I was  surrounded by it and couldn't see a thing.' However, this was no  ordinary kidnapping. It was my kidnapping. In my situation everything  was white, a blinding stark colour everywhere I looked, I couldn't hide  from it. I would have preferred the darkness, as it was too bright and  my eyes hurt from staring at the wall for what felt like hours. The room  I was in was bare, containing only a plain white chair in the centre of  the room that I was tied to with some weird magic I guess? Bloody  Angels and their 'good' miracles, I guess someone had made this room  unescapable, is that a word? It is now.

Besides the chair there  was nothing but a small monitor above me, viewing level yet nothing had  been displayed on it since I had entered the room. Getting me into the  room was, well, quite a struggle. I put up a fight managing to wriggle  free from the Angel guards grasp but only for a fraction of a second,  after that they gagged me, saying "Dear lord you talk too much, please  someone shut the girl up" to which I chuckled, I did talk too much yes,  joking and laughing even when I knew I was doomed. Joking was something I did to  hide the pain. The pain of knowing that I may never see Crowley again.  It hurt, on the outside I was covered in bruises, scars and blood from  where the 'reconditioning team' tried to knock sense into me, surprising  me as I was sure heaven would never sink to this low, thinking they  were to love every living creature. Obviously, this rule changes when  war is on its way. You may think to yourself, wow she must be in agony  and you are correct I am, but it is not my scars, nor my open wounds that are  hurting. Emotionally I was cracking, the more abuse I got the weaker my  mental state became, the only thing that kept me going was Crowley. I  knew that if the Angel's were too busy dealing with me then they  wouldn't have any time to see what he and Aziraphale were up to, and  even if they were to have a quick glance at them they would see nothing,  not go into too much detail following there movements.

At this  hour, I had given up on escape, they wouldn't let me go until I was  deemed, 'reconditioned' but that wasn't going to happen anytime soon, so  I would stay in my cell in heaven until a package arrived for me. I  have been waiting for it, the calling to the horsemen. No doubt I would  be the last one summoned. Typical I thought.

The Angels left me  only 10 minutes ago, telling me to watch the screen. The screen lit up,  showing a smug looking Gabriel and Archangel Micheal, great not these  assholes.

"Good day to you  death, and welcome to Being Death 101 with me Gabriel" he smiles,  gesturing to the lady beside him "and me Archangel Micheal," she says,  smiling sweetly. A fake smile none the less. They continue to talk and  explain what they are going to be doing, apparently teaching me how to  do my own godamn  job in under two hours. Once those two hours had passed they would come  in and access me. "Goody gumdrops" I murmur, rolling my eyes, the  message was obviously pre-recorded which pissed me off even more. This  tape had been around for ages! As if they were expecting me to fail, I  still had no clue what I had even  done wrong, did people stop dying? No. Was the waiting room in limbo  too busy? Probably. Did I plot against them trying to end the war before  it started? Yes ok, you've got me there. But it didn't seem like the  angels were aware of this, not one of them had questioned me about it  only about my involvement with the demon Crawley to which I replied with  "Crawley? Pfft never heard of him. Crowley, on the other hand, is my  man so hands off!" This gained an awful lot of hushed muttering

"a demon in love with death? This can't be"

"She of all people found love? I'm sure she's lying"

"That's impossible, death can't love somebody! Death is stone cold and unfeeling!"

"Nobody could love her! She kills for a living!"

More  and more comments kept coming and coming, each one like a dagger  through my heart. Was I really unloveable, just a cold manufactured  killing machine designed only to take souls? I was starting to believe  that maybe I was, that maybe it was all just in my head, that I'd been  up there too long, gone native as they call it, and Crowley had the same  issue. I did my best to shake away these thoughts, surely not, I know I  can feel and I know Crowley can too. I love him... he loves me, doesn't  he? H-he wouldn't lie to me, right? I think of times where it was just  him and me. Messing around doing fuck all right and fuck all wrong. We  had only been dating a couple of days tops and I felt like I had been  dating him all along, in a way we were...

I laugh remembering the  time I had gotten a job out of boredom. I was a teacher, weird I know  but I wanted to educate these poor bastards about the real world and  what it's like. Also, I was good at maths soooo.  One time I was teaching physics to my class when Crowley came bursting  in, I hadn't seen him in months and his sudden appearance took me by  surprise. Turns out he had been looking for me all night to warn me  about an inspection. I smiled at him and told my class that he'd be  joining us as an assistant for the day, really it was just an excuse for  him and me to hang out. That day I lost my 'job' for cursing and  accidentally killing all the botanist's plants. I blame Crowley for that  but he denies it saying "Peer pressure is no excuse, Addie, you could  have just walked away but noooo  you had to be a little show off". More and more memories come flooding  back to me of our stupid adventures, just Crowley and I, occasionally  Aziraphale. I close my eyes in an attempt to relive the stupid memories,  surprisingly it worked as I began to recall all the years we had been  on this earth. These thoughts made me stronger as I began to realise  these feelings were real, not fake. I truly had become weak in the eyes  of the Angels, but in the eyes of myself, I had become stronger.

A/N

Boom boom boom, another chapter kiddos, not much happened in this one sorry, just conflict in Adrestia. I thought it would be important to mention it though otherwise the next few may not make much sense :))) Hope you guys still like the story and don't hate me too much for hurting Addie and Crowley. Conflict man, ya always need a lil conflict amirite? Ok imma go bye bye my lovelies, thanks for over 380 votes and we are at 6.9k Reads (hehehehhe) good work boyos byeeeeee.

-Pixel xx