ԋҽʅʅ ԋσυɳԃ ԋαʂ ʝσιɳҽԃ ƚԋҽ ραɾƚყ

"The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. I am inevitable"

~Adrestia's PoV~

Sitting on a park bench was Crowley, Aziraphale and Myself, all three of us watching the boy who had become a spoilt little brat over the years. After watching the boy for a few minutes in a comfortable silence I spot Crowley fidgeting beside me out of the corner of my eye. The next thing I knew his arm had snaked around my shoulder pulling me close into a side embrace. I could feel my cheeks heating up, enjoying the moment with the demon I had grown ever so fond of over the years. The demon who would never love me back... I look up at him only to catch him looking down at me, he quickly moves his head, yet a small blush formed on his face, or was it a trick of the light? Only one way to find out. I take a chance and move my head from resting on his shoulder to his chest. His face goes slightly darker and I smile, definitely a blush.

"Well, we've done everything we can" Crowley coughs, trying to hide and failing. "Yeah, all we can do now is wait for the kid's birthday. What a day that'll be" I smile, messing with his jacket to annoy him. "The Hell Hound will be the key. Shows up at 3:00 on Wednesday" He says, staring off at the 'dumbasaurs" to ignore me. "Right. You've never actually mentioned a Hell Hound before." Aziraphale states, looking at Crowley seemingly panicked. I nod in agreement, "This is the first I've heard of it." Crowley stops and looks at us both, "Oh, yeah, yeah they are sending him a Hell Hound to pad by his side and guard him from all harm." A small oh is uttered from Aziraphale, shocked by the news of a gigantic and terrifying hell hound running around the earth. "Biggest one they've got" Crowley sighs, before rubbing my arm. "How come he gets a dog and I'm not allowed one?" I say, looking up at him, "Because he's satan's son, Addie, probably much more responsible than you. I leave you alone with the plants for two hours only to come back and find one launched across the hall and another on fire!" He groans, Aziraphale and I chuckle, it's true. "I still don't know how Micheal caught fire." I mumble, but Crowley heard "You named them?" "Mayybee" I sing, hiding in Crowley's neck causing him to flinch but quickly relax.

"Hang on," Aziraphale says, looking at us rather confused. Oh god... "Won't people remark on the sudden appearance of a huge black dog?" he asks, anxious about the new situation. "First of, how dare you assume the dog will be black, could be golden for all we know right?" I say, looking at Crowley for support. "Nah, he'll be black alright and besides, no one will notice anything, angel. And young Warlock can do what he likes with that whether he knows it or not." Crowley sighs, and we all look out across the park. "It's the start of it all. The boy's meant to name it, um... Stalks by Night, Throat-Ripper, something like that." Crowley says, giving the worst names possible. "but if we three have done our jobs properly, then he'll send it away unnamed." Crowley says, unaware that he had started to stroke my hair, I mean I'm not a dog but it brought a smile to my face. "W-what if he were to name it?" Aziraphale asks, "More importantly, what if he were to name it something normal like say... Steven?" I add, the two look at me with disappointment, so I just go back to listening.

"Then we will have lost, he'll have all his powers and Armageddon will be days away." Crowley continues to run his fingers through my hair, I can tell he too is nervous, what if the kid is evil? The end of the world can't happen now. Not after all these years... "There must be some way of stopping it."

"If there was no boy, then the process would stop"
"Yes, but there is a boy. He's over there, writing a rude word on a description of a dinosaur."
"Well, there is a boy now. That could change"

I see where this is going, "Crowley, are you suggesting what I think you are?" I ask, after a bit of a pause allowing Aziraphale to catch up with what he was thinking Crowley continues."Something could happen to him." Aziraphale still isn't catching on "I'm saying you could kill him" Crowley says, a matter of factly. "The boy isn't due to die for another well, 70 odd years, but who's to say you couldn't... speed up the process?" I suggest, looking to Aziraphale, all eyes on him now. "I've never actually... killed anything. I don't think I could, Adrestia" "Would get in a lot of trouble for taking someone early, Aziraphale you are the only one here who could do something to ensure the safety of the world, yes we have done what we can but at the end of the day... who knows if that's enough?" Crowley jumps in, pulling me even closer than before. There's another pause. "One life..." I say, "against the universe" Crowley finishes, both our eyes on Aziraphale anxious for a reply.

"Then, this Hell Hound it'll show up at his birthday party?" Aziraphale gulps. "Yeah" Crowley answers, not what he was hoping to hear. "Well, then we should be there. Maybe I can stop the dog. In fact, I could" Oh lord no "Entertain". "No, no, no. Please, no. No." Crowley whines, while I stifle a laugh. "I just need to get back into practice." Aziraphale smiles, clearly excited by the new opportunity, "Introducing the wonderful, mysterious and all round good bloke. Aziraphale the great!" I shout in my best impression of an announcers voice. Making Crowley groan, but I could see the smile on his face. Aziraphale does an act with a coin, getting many pleads off of Crowley to stop this nonsense, leaving me howling with laughter. "This is ridiculous!" Crowley shouts, waving his hands like a mad man. Aziraphale stops and smirks, "The only ridiculous thing here is the fact you two are not together". I go a deep red, blushing harder than ever before. "Aziraphale!" I shout, attempting to hide my blush under my hands, but failing, he slyly smiles before walking off shouting that he will see us at the party. I notice Crowley hasn't moved or said anything.

"C-Crowley are you ok?" I ask, looking over at him only to see that his face was as red as my own. "What? Oh yeah, pssh fine." He nervously laughs before getting up off the bench and extending a hand to help me up. "You sure? If you have something on your mind please, don't be scared to say" I smile, "Well uh- Aziraphale was- No I- After all these years would-? Adrestia." He splutters out a bunch of nonsensical gibberish making me laugh. "Yes, Crowley?". "After all these years, would you want to maybe... go to dinner with me?" He eventually gets his words out and I am aghast. H-he does like me? Or is it just a friendly dinner?? Come on universe be more specific! "As um a couple?" He mutters I couldn't quite hear him as he was talking to the ground but my heart skipped a beat. "P-pardon?" I ask, unsure if I was dreaming. "Would you go out on a date with me Addie?" He says, his amazing eyes meet mine. It's happening. "Of course I would." I squeak out, Crowley's face grins the widest grin I've ever seen and he picks me up twirling me around. I laugh as he places me down. "Thank you Adrestia, I promise it will be the best date of your life" He rests his forehead against my own, "I know it will be, trust me"

A/N

Alright alright alright! I got a german assignment for Friidaaayyy so imma try and write as much as possible rn before I'm swamped with a german essay :'( Alsooo THANK YOU GUYS!! over 100 reads already oml I'm dead, and thank you guys for actually liking the story and commenting anf voting!! I really appreaciate it so thank youuuuuuuu. Anyhow Auf Wiedersehen and I shall be back soooon byeeeeeeeeeeee.

-Pixel xx