ρʅαɳƚʂ αɳԃ ιƈҽ ƈɾҽαɱ

"Even death has a weakness n̴͚͈̦̜̩͇̫̋ỏ̷͉̝͎̫̫̩͕͑̈́́̂̅͆ ̴̫̱̟̜̤̭̗̟̥̂Ì̷̟͎̩̝́̽̌́̆͋͆͝ ̶̛̳̝̓́̈̚̚d̸̝̮̓̕͝ȏ̷̡̗̲̗͔̑n̶̟̠͑́̈ţ̷̢͎̺̳̎̃̓̓͛̏̆̿̀̿, but you wouldn't understand that would you, I am i̶̛̱̬̔͂̆ne̵̛̛͍̒̒̇͗̌̈̉̍vi̶̛̱̬̔͂̆table̵̛̛͍̒̒̇͗̌̈̉̍"

~Crowley's PoV~

Adrestia had been moping around my apartment for what feels like days... I didn't like seeing her like this, she slept in late then when I finally woke her up I would just get a weak smile from her before she got herself a tub of cookie dough ice cream and sat watching tv. How could I lose the bloody anti-christ??? I mean it's a simple enough task for Satan's sake, how could I have been so careless. Well, I could have easily been so careless that's not the main question here. However for the current moment, my attention was on trying to help Adrestia go back to being her usual quirky self, and the only way to do that was to find the antichrist...

"Hey, Addie?" I softly ask, walking in and seeing her sprawled out on the floor in a makeshift pillow fort. "Hey Crowley... wanna join me?" She sniffles, patting the space beside her and shovelling more ice-cream down her gob. I nod and crawl into the space, wrapping my arms around her small body and pulling her close. In all the years I have known Addie, she had never really shown any weakness, always staying strong and looking at the bright side of things. That made seeing her like this even more unbearable. "I-I don't wanna go Crowley" She sniffs, burying her head into my chest. I rub her back, "shh don't think about it, you don't have to leave if you don't want to" I whisper, softly rubbing her back in an attempt to calm her. "B-b-but I do! It's not that simple love" She cries, her grip on me becoming even tighter, it's clear she's holding back tears, I frown, what can I do to help her here..? "Adrestia, the Divine plan says that you'll be summoned last no?" I say, half lying, I wasn't sure if the divine plan said such things but I hoped it would cheer her up. "D-does it?" She sniffles, looking up at me. Her eyes are red, bloodshot, the amber glow dulled down to a mellow blur. I cup her face "it does, and that means we have time left, plenty of it! We'll spend it together, find the AntiChrist and put a stop to it all", her face gives off a smile. "Thank you, Crowley... I knew there was a reason I kept you around" She half chuckles, pulling me in for a tight hug. "Oh shut up you know you love me" I laugh, pecking her cheek before lending her a hand, helping her up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addie and I were sat on my throne, yes both of us, she was on my lap in a much better mood now and messing with my shirt. She can be such a child sometimes, but I love her for it. The news was boring us, nothing good is ever on daytime television and this was the best of a bad bunch. The screen then flickers "Morning, Crowley" Adrestia jumps, getting a fright so I rub her shoulder, looking over to see Hastur and Ligur just 'checking in' I groan, not sure of what I should do. "Nice chair" Ligur smiles, "Nice chick" Hastur 'laughs'. Addie just stares at the tv... she too not sure of what our next move should be. "Hey, guys. Thanks?" I splutter. "It's about the Antichrist" Of course it is, every little thing is about that godamn kid. "Yeah. Great kid. Takes after his dad." I say, looking at Addie for backup. "Oh! Um don't get me started on the evil little bastard" She lied, rolling her eyes and wrist. "Our operatives in the State Department have arranged for the child's family to be flown to the Middle East" Hastur spits out, "good for them" Adrestia mutters, before getting up and walking over to the window. "There, he and the Hell Hound will be taken to the Valley of Megiddo" Ligur continues, ignoring Adrestia's comment. "The Four Horsemen will begin their final ride," Hastur states, pointing over to Adrestia. At least they know who she is this time. "Yay," Myself and Addie say at the same time. "Armageddon will begin. The final combat. It's what we've been working towards since we rebelled. We are the fallen. Never forget that." Hastur finishes with a stern note how original "Well, it's not the sort of thing you forget." I sigh, glancing over at the screen, "I don't trust you Crowley, or that girl of yours, I know what you're up too" Hastur whispers, Adrestia appears at my side, juice box in hand. I put my arm out to stop her knowing exactly what she'll do. "Everything's going just fine. Don't mind us, I was just uhhh curious! Yeah curious about what side of the war Ad- Death would be on" I smirk, looking up at Adrestia only to see a very unimpressed look. I click my fingers and the tv's off.

"You would've thrown that!!" I shout, pointing to her lame juice box thing. "In self-defence!" She cries, waving it around like a mad man. "Ok, explain to me how just how, throwing a box of apple juice at my tv would have stopped those two?" I say, rubbing my temples. "I-ur" she pauses taking a sip out the box, "I hadn't thought that far yet!" She chuckles. "Jeez for someone so smart you sure can be dumb" I smile, "you know, I didn't mean to fall. I just hung around the wrong people." I whine, getting up. Adrestia comes over and slings her arms around me, hugging me from behind. "I know love, I know"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Adrestia's PoV~

I was, making myself a cup of tea when I heard it. The roar of disapproval. A shout that could make your blood boil. "Is that a spot". It was Crowley and his voice was a dangerous monotone. "Oh for fuck's sake," I say, spilling my tea in the process. "Is it?" His voice was raised now. I don't understand the whole plant thing, I really don't. If I ever wanted to be a real bastard I could kill them all with a wave of my hand. However, Crowley wouldn't be pleased at all. I quickly scurry into the room and watch from afar as the plants start shaking. "Right you know what I've told you all about leaf spots. I will not stand for them!" Crowley yells, I fall back into the shadows and slink around, getting a better view of the weird, yet kind of hilarious scene. He then picks up a small potted plant, possibly bought recently, telling it that it's disappointed him. At this point, I'm trying so hard not to laugh it's painful.  "Oh dear Oh dear, Everyone! Say goodbye to your friend. He just couldn't cut it" He says, staring right at me. If I wasn't in my shadow form I wonder what he would have done. He then disappears with a cringy line so I reappear in the middle of the room. With a smirk. You hear the garbage disposal then the sound of him rejoining us all. "This is gonna hurt you so much more than it will hurt me," I say, mimicking Crowley from before. "Hey! How much of that did you see!" He shouts, slightly embarrassed. "Too much, too much" I chuckle, stroking the leaf of a nearby plant.

A/N

Sorry for the kinda boring chapter, just thought it would be nice to include this lil part to show the weaker side of Adrestia. Also over 900 reads, 73 votes and so many comments! You guys are amazing I love you all so much!!! I'm going on holiday for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday so there may not be any updates for those days :(( Also good news, I passed my German talk! So thats out of the way!! Feel free to leave any suggestions or just how yall are feeling aha.

Question of the day: What is/was your favourite subject?
Answer: Mines is Graphic Communication! :)

Byeee!!

-Pixel xx