ραιɳƚιɳɠ ƚԋҽ ƚσɯɳ ԃҽαԃ

"Every living thing has a right. A right to live, and a right to d̷͔̺͈̝̩̦̞̳͕͉̾͛͐͑̔͘͝͝ȉ̸̖͚͠͝ę̴̡̨͍̲̦̓̌̎͌̍̔͛̉̑̏. Death, Į̷͕̈́͗̈́̉͘ ̴͙̦̥͓̳̗̪̯̈́̀̃ am in̷̡̺̠͈̠̰̿̏̀͝è̴̻̜v̶̘̩̰̘̪̻͈̽͗̐̔͌͆̔itabl̶̡̬̲͉̹̟̺͑̒̇̑̌̇͜͝ē̶͈̜̞̱̣̯͎̰͚͝ͅ."

~Adrestia's PoV~

Walking through the halls of the old hospital was weird, Crowley grabbed a brochure which he eventually passed to me. The place had become a sort of team buildng excercise for companies. They used paintball guns to shoot each other, personally I thought it sounded rather fun, trying to stay optimistic I suggest coming here to the boys only to get a polite no from Aziraphale and a meh, from Crowley. "Millie from accounts caught me on the elbow! Who's winning?" A girl cries, rushing past us, I laugh, I mean we don't exactly look like we are playing do we? So why she would ask us is beyond me. "You're all going to lose" Crowley says, with a snap of his fingers I hear the familiar noise of real gunfire. The girl runs off and I turn to him, "Did you really just?" I stammer, fascinated that he'd give innocent people real guns without a secong thought, he nods and Aziraphale's shocked "W-what the hell did you just do?" Crowley has a rather smug smile plastered on his face "Well they wanted real guns so I gave them what they wanted". I look at Aziraphale, nobody dies here today, but he doesn't know that, I've already had my fun with Crowley now to mess with Aziraphale. "Oh, well duty calls, no rest for the wicked and what not, I'll meet you boys at the car when we're finished, bye love" I chrip, bouncing up onto my tip toes to give Crowley a kiss goodbye, he cocks a brow then catches on to my idea, "Bye love" He shouts, as I phase into the shadows and fly along outside to the gunfire. On my way I grab a gun and vest. I said it looked fun, why not find out if it really is.

Bang, bang, bang! It was like being back in the battlefield execpt this time I wasn't taking peoples lives, I was merely shooting paint at them. It must have been quite a sight, a smartly dressed adult female running out into a 'warzone' with only a green vest for protection. My team was red, and despite being the only one with a fake gun, I was having a blast. A man came up behind me, telling me to run or he'll shoot, I laugh and quickly teleport behind him, leaving nothing but a trace of black mist behind me before shooting the back of his head, he goes down shouting "muma!" while I simply chortle. A few minutes more of teleporting around the battlefield, kicking ass and taking names I was surrounded by blues, all unaware they had real bullets. "Who are you!" One shouts, gun cocked ready to open fire. I stay silent, looking down at the grass, trying to come up with a plan. "I'll repeat myself, Who are you!" He shouts again, moving in closer. I chuckle and bend down, sweeping my hand over a patch of grass only for it to turn grey and die, the patch quickly spread making the blues, stop and stare, before jumping off the grass to a pathway. "FIRE!" One shouts and they all do, however I'm too quick, too powerful. The bullets just pass through me as a dark mist surroundings my being, the team run but I catch the man, holding him up by his shirt collar. "Who am I? Oh dear, it appears as if I am your worst nightmare" I growl before throwing him to ground and laughing. I hadn't had this fun being death in years! I completely forgot about the Antichrist, until I heard the blaring of police sirens... I quickly dash over to the Bently, ripping of the vest and dropping my gun. Now I just have to wait for the gruesome twosome to get back. However, I quickly got bored and decided they probably need me, whisking away into the shadows only to manifest behind the pair, they seemed to be interograting a woman.

"We were very good at keeping records" The woman said, in some trance like fashion. I assumed Crowley was responsible for that. "Well, where are they?" Aziraphale politely inquires, a smile on his face. "Burned in the fire" She states, still a grin on her face. That's why this place was familiar! The fire that killed around 6 nuns, not many I know but I remember the building as it was rather... extravagant back in the day. Crowley groans "Hatur!" He yells through gritted teeth. I had only met Hastur once or twice but I hated the demon, always trying to make Crowley's life worse than it had to be. "Well, is there anything else you remember about the baby?" Aziraphale asks, still hopeful to gain some answers. "He had lovely little toesie-woesies" She replies and I burst out laughing, nearly giving Aziraphale a heart attack and making Crowley jump to attention. "How long have you been there?! And what have you been up to?" he asks, grabbing my shoulder only to find a bullet lodged in there. "For Satan's Sake Addie!" He whispers, inspecting the wound seeing if it hurt. "Hoi!" I yell as he poked the bullet, I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt, I guess I must have missed one... oh well no biggie. Aziraphale was saying something to the woman while Crowley was trying to figure out what to do. "You just had to go and play with guns didn't you!" He whisper yelled, knowing fine well that Aziraphale would go beserk if he found out. "Yeah and you know what? It was actually fun, we really ought to come back here sometime dear. I think you would enjoy it" I smile at him as he finally managed to get the bullet out sending a shockwave of pain through my body. "Yeah well I don't want you getting hurt again you hear me? Guns are off the table until we stop the end of the world" He demands, ripping off a bit of fabric from his shirt and wrapping it around my shoulder. "Yes sir" I sigh, wincing at the pain. Crowley, leans over to my face, caressing my cheek. "Addie, I just care about you too much for you to get hurt". I smile, reaching up and taking off his sunglasses so I could see his perfect, golden eyes. "I know love, sorry for being trouble". "You're never trouble to me" He then leans in for a short, yet passionate kiss. A cough sounds from beside us as we realise Aziraphale is still with us. We break away but Crowley still holds tightly onto my waist. "As much as I support you two I do believe we have a son of satan to catch do we not?". I smile popping on Crowley's glasses. "Autobot's roll out" I smirk, pointing forward and pulling Crowley alongside me. "Did you really just say that?" Crowley cringes by my side. "I did and I regret it, so many cool lines yet I chose that one...." I look over to Aziraphale and he frowns.

"I-I don't get it"
"Well that's what happens when you don't agree with movies including violence!" I say, I had tried convincing the angel to join us at the cinema numerous times yet he always had some excuse to do with the lord, saying they don't agree with this and oh they wouldn't be happy about that.
"Pssh, no wonder you don't think I'm cool." I murmer as we walk out and over to the Bently.
"Transformers aren't cool love"
"Shut up!"

A/N
This will sadly be the last update for the next three days, I haven't had enough time to write high quality (wow) chapters and I don't wanna give you all a rushed mess, so don't worry I'll be back, just on holiday for 3 days. If I get anytime at all I promise I'll do some writing however I won't have my laptop and I hate using my phone so ¯\_()_/¯. Love you all and thanks for 1.8K reads and over 100 votes!! The support for this book is unreal, bye my lovelies!

-Pixel xx