ʂαƚαɳιƈ ɳυɳʂ

"No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away. Dḛ̶̢̡͖̱̥̒̑̍̈̑̀̈̕͘͜a̸̳͈̭̟̗̱͑̾̕͜ṫ̴̡̛͈͔͇̠͑h̷̦͙̣̤̳̜͛̇͗͗͊̔͆̕͝ , I, am i̵̜͕͈̋̍͌̇̈́̈́nḛ̵̛̘̹̙̪̻͇͋̓͛̓̅͗͝͝ͅv̴̧̻͔̻͚̲̱̭̩̼̇̓͑̎͗̚͠i̵̢̽̔͒̔̋̔̒͜͝t̸̰̯̮̳̪͕̒͛̀̀͘̕̚̚abl̷̡̖̜̝̮̭̝̝̣̫̉͒̈́̉̄̈́̆e̴̗̼͈͆̋̎͐͝."

~Adrestia's PoV~

One minute Aziraphale phoned up with an idea, the next he, Crowley and I were speeding through the streets of London, with myself in the backseat and the boys up front, the Bently was racing at 90mph. "You've lost the boy" Aziraphale states, "We've lost him" Crowley corrects him, personally I think it's mainly Crowley's doing but I don't wanna point fingers. "A child has been lost. But you still know his age--" Crowley cuts in again "We know!" I laugh "It's a team effort Az!" Aziraphale continues not in the mood for games it seems, "His birthday. He's 11.". Crowley sighs, "You make it sound easy".
"Well, it can't be that hard, I just hope nothing's happened to him"
"Nothing has," I say, joining the conversation.
"Happened? Nothing's happened to him. He happens to everything." Crowley exclaims, and I give a light chuckle. "So, we only have to find his birth records. Go through the hospital files." I groan, paperwork was the worst and this sounded like it would take a long time. "And then what?" Crowley asks, still driving like a maniac through the streets of London. "And then we find the child" Aziraphale smiles as if finding the Antichrist would be that easy. "And then what?" I ask, taking the words out of Crowley's mouth, causing him to turn around and look at me.

"Watch out for that pedestrian!!!" Aziraphale shouts, as a car honks and a woman screams, Crowley swerves out the way, "She's on the street. She knows the risk she's taking" he states, "yeah, she is meant to die tomorrow at 02:34 from a car accident!" I yell, gaining a yeah see? from Crowley and a shocked look of Aziraphale. "Just watch the-- Watch the road!" Aziraphale yells, clearly annoyed at our childish behaviour. "Wh-where is this hospital anyway?" He asks, still a bit flustered by Crowley's driving. I mean even if he were to hit someone Aziraphale would probably stop the car and miracle the person back to life... "A village near Oxford, Tadfield" Crowley answers "Aww, that's a nice wee village, the people there all know each other great little community spirit" I smile, before poking the back of Crowley's neck to annoy him. "CROWLEY! You can't do 90 miles per hour in Central London." Aziraphale yells, still anxious about the reckless driving skills of the demon. "Why not?" He simply asks, gesturing with his hand a sort of 'why though?'. "You'll get us killed!!" Aziraphale says I chuckle making Aziraphale realise his stupid mistake.
"Well, inconveniently discorporated"
"That's more like it!" I laugh, trying to find my stash of chewing gum in the back of the car.
"Music. Why don't I put on a little... music" Aziraphale takes a deep breath in, I accidentally kick the back of Crowley's chair on my quest for gum "Oops, sorry love didn't mean it that time" I chuckle, then pause. Uh oh. "Love?" Aziraphale asks, dropping the disks and turning to face me. "Love?" He asks again, looking to Crowley this time for an explanation. Crowley and I are quiet and I can feel my cheeks turning red. "Oh, how I've anticipated this day!!! Congratulations you two! Oh, you're just so perfect together, how long has this been going on! Oh never mind" Aziraphale keeps rambling on about how happy he was for us and that he always knew it and told us things would work out etc until he said, "When's the big day?" and Crowley slammed on the brakes almost sending me flying out the window. I never wore a seatbelt, believe they kill more people than they save, to be honest with you... "What?" Crowley says and stares at Aziraphale. "Oh sorry sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself I mean you two have only just now started dating! Oh, but the wedding would be wonderful! I could help plan it! I've always wanted to plan your wedding, I already have many too many scrumptious ideas" Aziraphale squeals with delight as I just get redder and redder, doesn't he remember? "Aziraphale, if we don't find the Antichrist today, there won't be a world to get married in," Crowley says, staring the angel in the eyes. Oho? so he had considered this. He never struck me as the type who believed in weddings. "S-sorry Crowley, It's just well there has been so much bad news lately hearing this amazing news of you two dating has just really made me happy. I'll play the music now" There's a pause before Crowley pipes up "We have more important matters at the moment, I'll have to marry Adrestia later" He chuckles, flashing me a grin from the rear-view mirror. "Oh?" Is all I say before Aziraphale pipes in

"Velvet Underground?"

"You wouldn't like it..."

"Ah, bebop"

"What?!"

~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at the so-called hospital only to find it looking well, less hospitally and more warzoney. I laugh as myself and Crowley walk across the grass and Aziraphale sticks to the path. "What're you laughing at?" Crowley whispers, "Nothing, nothing... You wouldn't find it funny" I snigger as Crowley takes my hand in his and just nods. "Um, are you sure this is the right place? This- This doesn't look like a hospitable." Aziraphale asks, he stops as we enter under the archway, pulling one arm out to stop Crowley and another on his chest. "And..." a light chuckle escapes from his mouth, "it feels loved." he finshes, looking at us and noticing our hands, a wide grin spreads across his face, "Don't" Crowley says, pointing a finger in his face while I simply laugh, sometimes I wonder if I laugh too much... maybe I do. "anyway, no it's definitely the place" Crowley says, looking around the area. It's oddly familiar as if I had been here before. I mean, I'm death I've been everywhere but something about this place feels like I should remember it, yet I can't seem to put my finger on what it is.

"What do you mean loved?" I ask, taking a step forward into the smokey, 'battlefield'. "Well, I mean the opposite of when you say 'I don't like this place it feels spooky'"," Aziraphale answers, his hand still on his heart as he looks around the place. "I don't ever say that I like spooky. Big spooky fan, me. Let's go talk to some nuns." Crowley says, moving forward taking me with him. Suddenly I feel a gun on me and look up, "Get down!" I yell shoving the boys out the way. "Adrestia!" Crowley shrieks, looking at me and noticing the red stain on my shirt, "Oh no, you can't die!" he whispers. It's just paint but he doesn't know that I motion to Aziraphale to be quiet and he simply nods, more interested in the blue stain on his coat. "C-Crowley, I'm fading" I whine as I fall to my knees, he quickly joins my side and moves my head to rest on his lap. "No, no. no Shit! You can't leave me! Not now Addie, please. Aziraphale can miracle it away! Just stay with me dear!" He yells I could see his eyes prick with tears beneath his glasses, ok I've had my fun. I beckon him closer to my mouth and he obeys, leaning down to hear my 'last words' "That's nunsense love" I say, before bursting into a fit of laughter and cackling like a hyena. Crowley just stares at me as I jump up and peck him on the lips. Aziraphale joins my laughter as Crowley just stares unsure of how he should be feeling. "Hey!" He shouts, grabbing my arm and pulling me into a tight embrace. "I'll be having nun of that."

A/N/IMPORTANT NOTICE

Another part is done my bois! I'm sorry if this story seems slow I'm just trying to give yall as much content as you guys deserve!! 1.4K reads!!! love you all and stay amazing my dudes :')

IMPORTANT SHIZZLE

So, im away Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday so I will not have anytime to be writing ;(( however i'm doing my best to write as much as I can now so you have at least one part that can be uploaded whilst I'm away. Thought I'd let y'all know incase you were worried lololol. Byeeee!

-Pixel :))