Share Your Address

It started with a sweater, in 2017.

They had begun preparing for the World of Dance qualifiers. It was a particularly hot afternoon so Kaycee quickly sweated through the jumper she had on. Sean lent her a shirt - a maroon Lewser tee that matched his. He tossed her used sweater in his laundry bin, saying she could just get it back next time they rehearse.

She never did.

The sweater was followed by a pair of black legging, which she traded for his grey sweatpants. Then she left her W.E.I.R.D.O. shirt, swapped out when she "borrowed" his black Anti Social Social club shirt. There was also a matter of his LEWSER hoodie mysteriously disappearing, replaced by a small white tee.

Over time, there were more and more of her things, taking up space in his drawer. Neither Sean nor Kaycee commented on it, finding her stash of belongings convenient because it was easier for her to sleep over spontaneously without needing to worry about an overnight bag.

Miya Lew stopped wondering why there were female clothes in the wash even though the Lew sisters didn't live at home anymore.

Then, it wasn't just the clothes anymore.

Sean got sick of having to get Kaycee disposable toothbrushes whenever she forgot hers, insisting it was bad for the environment, so he bought her her own. It sat in the small glass on his bathroom counter, right to his. And Kaycee hated how harsh Sean's shampoo was on her curls, so she left a bottle of her favorite shampoo and conditioner in his shower.

Eventually, there was also a small bottle of strawberry body spray next to his deodorant, and a second pair of house slippers by his bedroom door.

When the holiday season of 2018 came around, when the Lew sisters came home with Serris' boyfriend in tow, Cheuk Lew displaced the poor boy at the dining table because he was sitting in Kaycee's seat. Serris widened her eyes at her little brother, and Kaycee quietly apologized as she took the seat next to Sean.

And so it went for years, slowly but all at once, an accident yet on purpose at the same time.

---

Looking down at her batter-stained clothes, Bailey huffed.

"Guys, I didn't plan for this!" The girl exclaimed, faking a pout in between fits of giggles. "I don't have extra clothes!"

"Me too!" Tahani laughed, pointing at the large splotch on her tank top.

It was Sean's birthday and he invited his friends over to celebrate. Somewhere between Sean and Julian actually baking and Tahani teasing Kaycee, a food fight erupted in the kitchen. The boys got a better hiding spot since they were behind the kitchen island. But the girls were out in the open, so they were on the receiving end of most of the food and easily lost.

"Don't worry," Kaycee said, brushing herself off. "I've got you guys covered."

She gestured to Sean that they were headed upstairs, and the birthday boy nodded absentmindedly. He had started commanding Julian and Josh to help him clean up.

The girls trudged up the stairs, careful not to leave a trail of batter and flour behind them. They passed a row of picture frames holding family photos and childhood memories, several of which now include a certain Rice girl. Luckily, neither Bailey nor Tahani noticed, too preoccupied with their messy clothes.

The two girls instinctively headed for the guest bedroom where they were set up, but to their surprise, Kaycee kept walking down the hall. Exchanging confused looks, they followed her until she stopped at the end of the hallway and entered Sean's room.