Gidget.

Gidget steps out from behind the curtain as it was pulled open. Showing the set of large LED lights behind her and the smoke machine began creating a light wisp. She stood in front of the mic with her female dancers with her as she smiled gleefully at the crowd.

"Hello everyone! I'm Gidget as you probably already know."

The crowd cheered for her. She blushes lightly at the signs of affection the crowd gave her, which was a little overwhelming.

"Heh... thank you all! This one's for my baby, Max."

The crowd cheers again, but louder as they knew about their love for each other. Gidget smirks a little as she motions to the side for Tattoo to play the music as the audience falls silent. Gidget began her little dance of bouncing lightly on her feet, shaking those hips of hers that never lied. Max's jaw drops as he watches her.

La la la,
La la la la la,
La la la,
La la la la la
La la la,
La la la la la,
La la la,
La la la la la

I just can't get you out of my head.
Boy, your loving is all I think about,
I just can't get you out of my head, boy.
It's more than I dare to think about.

La la la,
La la la la la,
La la la.
La la la la la,
La la la.
La la la la la,
La la la.
La la la la la,

I just can't get you out of my head, boy.
Your loving is all I think about,
I just can't get you out of my head, boy.
It's more than I dare to think about.

Every night,
Every day.
Just to be there,
In your arms.

Won't you stay?
Won't you lay?
Stay forever, and ever,
And ever, and ever~

Gidget was feeling much more confident now, as she sways side to side, dancing alongside her other dancers while she continues to sing with her lovely voice.

La la la.
La la la la la,
La la la.
La la la la la,
La la la.
La la la la la,
La la la.
La la la la la.

I just can't get you out of my head, boy.
Your loving is all I think about.
I just can't get you out of my head, boy.
It's more than I dare to think about.

At this point Gidget got quite flirtatious with Max, and showed it off without any shame. Smirking while swaying her hips, shaking that fluffy bum at the crowd a little, the way she danced. But the crowd sure enjoyed her performance, cheering on for her... so did Max, especially. Blushing like a rose and drooling just a tad bit with his tail wagging.

There's a dark, secret in me.
Don't leave me locked in your heart.

Set me free,
Feel the need in me.
Set me free,
Stay forever, and ever,
And ever, and ever~

She dances a lot more like a belly dancer now with her other dancers. Max was going nuts by then, only able to contain himself by Snowball keeping him under watch so he doesn't interrupt the performance. Her dancers started singing along with her, as so did the crowd.

I just can't get you out of my head. (La la la. la la la la)
(La la la. La la la la la)
I just can't get you out of my head. (La la la. La la la la la)
(La la la. La la la la la)
The crowd sung the main lyrics for her now, Max practically probably turned on by her as he watched and listened to the entire song. Flustered by her song as well.
Ooooh, ooooh. (La la la, la la la la la, la la la, la la la la la)
(I just can't get you out of my head. La la la, la la la la la, la la la, la la la la la)
Ooooohh, ooooh. (I just can't get you out of my head. La la la, La la la la la, la la la, la la la la la)
Oooohh, ooooh...~

They kept going until the song ends. The audience cheered loudly for her once her performance ended as she bows. Max was stunned. Snowball kept ahold of him so he wouldn't pounce on Gidget as she does her sassy catwalk off the stage, leaving Max to almost faint yet still aroused as he heads after her.

"DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID, MAX!" Snowball shouts, shaking his head.