Chloe.

Chloe unwillingly walks herself up to the microphone and sat her fat cat rump down behind the lowered microphone stand. People could tell that she didn't want to be here, as she sighs before she acknowledged the crowd.

"Yes, yes, I'm a cat that has to sing before many, many pets. Big surprise." She says sarcastically. Some laugh at this, others just stayed silent as Chloe sighs and rolls her eyes. But since she was up here, she decided to go with this anyway.

"Since you're all here anyway, and I'm up here, I'll go ahead and sing for you, I guess. The song is called 'Lose My Cool' by Amber Mark."

As the lights started to turn into different colors and the main spotlights die down, while the feline shut her green eyes and began her singing. She hated the idea of this, but since she was forced to basically come up here, she ran along with it.

I was so full of pain just stuck in my head.
There was no one that could get me out of it.
Yes, I think the catnip was a bit excessive.
Just to be frank, the catnip ain't what caused me to be aggressive.

My heart has been taken over,
Everyday I get colder to 'em.
I realize need to let go, expression from the get go to 'em.
Yeah.

Feeling it like,
I just need to speak my brain.
Yes, I know it might seem like,
I'm going to cause you pain. (yeah!)
Boy, you got to realize,
I've got to get all this crazy.
I've got to lose my cool.
Let loose.

There was a short moment where there was a melodic tune to the silence as well as an older voice humming along to it, like some tribal tune before Chloe kicks back in. The crowd was dancing along as so were the pets. Mike was still nowhere to be seen.

I was so full of pain, just stuck in my head.
There was no way for me to get over it.
So I kept it bottled up all inside of me.
'Til I felt the pressure I could no longer breath.
Yeah you know,

I'm feeling it like,
I just need to speak my brain.
Yes, I know it might seem like,
I'm going to cause you pain. (yeah!)
Boy, you got to realize,
I've got to get all this crazy.
I've got to lose my cool.
(Got to lose my cool, yeah!)

I'm feeling it like,
I just need to speak my brain.
Yes I know, it might seem like,
I'm going to cause you pain, (yeah!)
Boy, you got to realize,
I've got to get all this crazy.
I've got to lose my cool.
(Got to lose my cool, yeah!)

I've got to lose my cool now baby
I've got to lose my cool now darling
I may act a fool now, baby. Yeah...

      The audience cheers as Chloe rolls her eyes and slowly walks off the stage. The pets cheer for her performance, including Gidget, her best friend. The curtains remain open this time, and this time, the staff members had to check to see where Mike was, as he was the final act. Everyone whispered to themselves, wondering where the husky/wolf mix was after he had ran off. Hoping that he'd return soon.

"Is Mike gonna be okay?" Duke asked Max, who had his fluffy girlfriend cuddling into him.

"I really hope so, Duke. I really hope so."