Mike.

Tiberius was the first to fly down to address the crowd with the microphone left on the stand, a look of nervousness upon his feathered face. He clears his throat and waited until everyone silenced their voices, paying attention to the hawk up on stage.

"Uh... it appears that Mike isn't here at the moment... so the performance will be delayed for a little while, maybe up to ten or fifteen minutes. But he will be here and perform for all of you guys and girls. He is going through a... very rough patch right now, but he should be here soon."

The crowd is mixed with boos and cheers as Tiberius sighs and flies off to join the rest of his friends. Max whimpers, feeling like it was his fault, and Duke keeps staring at the floor with guilt. Chattering amongst the crowd begins to grow in volume again.

"What're we supposed to do?" Duke asks.

"The best we can do is wait for him to come back. I don't think he'd just leave us all alone like that." Tiberius replies with a frown on his beak.

"I sure hope not. He's been through hell all through his life." Max adds in.

"He's got that look in his eye you know... He hides a lot behind those eyes of his." Pops says.

"Ugh, whatever, 'Oracle'. Everyone suffers at some point... But, I can agree that Mike has been through a lot. Maybe we can give him some sort of equivalent to catnip." Chloe says with a roll of her eyes. Almost immediately, all of the other pets look at her in shock.

"CHLOE!!"

"Whaaaat? It helps me!"

Max sighs, shaking his head before he turns his attention back towards the stage.

"Let's just hope he gets here soon."

Suddenly, the crowd begins to cheer for something, or someone, and quickly grew louder and louder while the stage crew cut the lights. Smoke covers the entire stage while a familiar logo is shown up on the LED-light based wall as the curtains open once again, though the stage is still covered in darkness. Once the stage lights turn on, the logo is much more visible... "Rabid Dogs".
As the hard rock band walks up onto the stage together, Mike was seen to be the last to walk up onstage. He wore a black leather spiked and studded punk jacket with his studded leather belt dangling down from the jacket, with all sorts of buttons and patches put on his leather jacket. A silver chain dangles from the belt loops of his jacket on his left side, matching his theme of attire. His fur was no longer grey and white, but bright red and white now. His Mohawk was dyed red as well, instead of the normal grey. His ears were pierced and were fit with grey silver circle earrings, and a single black cross dangling from his right ear. Silver singular studs pierce him just above his eyebrows, only making him look ten times better than the old "Mike". He was much more attractive than before and didn't hide himself anymore. His front lower legs (or arms) were covered in gothic bracelets, studded or spiked. A large silver cross necklace dangles from his neck, as his sky blue eyes were also hidden by his dark black aviator sunglasses. Once the cheering dies down, Mike opened his mouth to speak.

"I know I'm late, and I apologize for that. I had to... sort myself out. If you didn't know, I recently had a messy breakup with my girlfriend, Tilly."

A loud mix of aww's fill the air as Mike sighs.

"I know. But it wasn't really my fault. I did the best I could do to satisfy her, but I guess it wasn't enough in the end... that's not gonna stop me from performing, though."

The audience cheers for this new rockstar. Leaving him to pause before he spoke up once again.

"This is a little song called... 'Sweet Child O' Mine'. It's for my first owner that I miss very dearly, Jack. I'll be performing two songs for the finale of this show, so don't go anywhere."