Rooster.

((NOTE: These lyrics have been altered to avoid turning this into an adult book, and to keep the theme related to the movie as much as possible.))

      After a bit of quiet chatters about the last performance from Daisy, a muscular, toned, bold Welsh Sheepdog steps out. Some of the girl dogs already start falling for this male, others already fainted. Max rolls his eyes a little over this, even though he really respected and looked up to the guy. When everything got quiet, he slowly does his little walk up to the microphone left on the stand, raised to his height and all as he eyes down the crowd.

"Hello, and good day to all of you... or evening for those with a different timezone."

The crowd cheers for this handsome brute. He was both good-looking and had quite the... rusty, smoky low voice that seems to really attract attention without putting much effort into it.

"Heh. Thank you. I'll be giving you a bit of a twist for this one. Thanks to Max's brother, Mike, I've grown just a little into some alternative rock, or post punk... but just a little. This one's for my new fans I have here, for my friends, but most importantly... Max, and anyone else that struggles with life and love itself."

Mike, being a victim of such suffering, had quite the large lump in his throat that he barely managed to swallow. He remembered the countless times he's been rejected, tossed away and left to die... even by Tilly herself. For a moment, he could feel Max rest a paw on his back, since he was sitting down at the moment, in an attempt to comfort him.

"The song is called 'Love Is Mystical', by Cold War Kids." Rooster states as the lights go down, a pink spotlight focusing down on the farm dog, with his body slightly bopping to the beginning rhythm. Even swaying his nice behind with it softly with a gentle smirk. Mike, lifting his eyes, watches the spectacle unfolding.

And when my heart won't break,
An empty space between my lungs.
And when my knees won't shake,
I'll seek to find inspiration.
'Cause I'm a red-blooded man,
But I can't see behind the sun! (I can't see behind the sun!)
A supernatural plan,
Is coming to meet me now.

      At this point, he was grooving quite nicely. The audience was clapping and moving along with the beat. Mike nods with the music, swaying a little himself. After all, he was the one that introduced Rooster to this through Max, his drooping tail slowly beginning to raise back up from the temporary musical painkiller. Max himself was beaming with a smile to see his father-like figure dancing and singing away like this. It was just like the memories he had back at the farm brought back to him.

Living life with no need for the brakes,
Something happens when I lean on my mistakes.

Love is mystical,
Love will break the chains!
You might feel invincible,
And you might be afraid.
Light and, darkness, will show you the way.
Give you the power to believe again!

'Cause I'm a rational man,
And I can see how far I've come. (I can see how far I've come.)
But I don't know where to stand,
Or who's coming to meet me now.

Living life with no need for the brakes,
Something happens when I lean on my mistakes.
If the words are true,
And the words reveal the same,
I come alive when I don't even think.

Rooster spun the microphone stand around so it faced the crowd so that they could join in for the chorus. Everyone swaying left and right while the crowd of animals sung along with the bandanna'd cowboy. Everyone was moving, Pops still being the grouchy old dog he is with this turn of music... After all, it wasn't the tune he grew up with. But he couldn't deny that this was a good song, and a very good performance, as the audience sang along.

"Love is mystical,

Love will break the chains!
You might feel invincible,
And you might be afraid.
Light and, darkness, will show you the way.
Give you the power to believe again!"

Rooster took the microphone back, as the rest cheers on for this cowboy dog and his singing performance.

Oh, can't you hear the future is calling?
For heaven's sake,
It's either hell or high water.
Let's get outta this place.
I feel your skeptical eyes,
On my mental state.
I lift my hands to the sky,
And I lower the stakes, oh, yeah.

Love is mystical,
Do you feel the same?
Love is irresistible,
It's calling out your name.
Light and, darkness, will show you the way.
Give you the power to believe again.
Give you the power to believe again!

To believe again.
To believe again.

"Thank you." Rooster states to the cheering crowd. Roses even being thrown at him as he blushed quietly and softly, wagging his tail. Max being one of the ones that threw the flower at him. As he walks off the stage, the spotlight goes dark as everyone made sure to applaud for him. The girls still going nuts for him, of course, as the performance concludes and the next performer heads backstage.