Max.

The nervous, anxious Jack Russell-Terrier mix canine steps out onto the stage. He was clearly nervous, as he stuttered while he spoke on the microphone once it was adjusted to his height. Mike and Gidget both gave him a reassuring smile and nod as he gulps before he spoke.

"He-...Hello, I'm Max. But I'm sure you already knew that. This is my first performance so... G-go easy on me please."

The crowd shared their laughter at this little joke, though it wasn't really much of one for Max. He looks over to Rooster, who gave him a smile of comfort, before he turns back forward and clears his throat. 

"This one is for Gidget. It's called 'Youtopia'."

      The lights die down for Max as Mike smiled a little to himself. He taught Max to bring out his inner singing voice, though he wasn't as confident about it as he was. He wasn't a punk rocker like him either, but that was alright. Max had borrowed one of Mike's leather jackets to give him a bit more of a snazzy look, and a few of Mike's black chain bracelets that he had fitted onto his front ankles and arms. He was signifying Mike after everything he's given him, as well as Rooster with his red bandanna around his neck. Max's spotlight turned into a more navy blue color, as the long electronic instrumental buildup begins, and once it finishes... He began to sing with his sweet, gentle, magical voice that he hid away for so long.

Aaaah, oooh. Aaaaah, ooh.

Aaaah, oooh. Aaaah, ooh.

I can feel you, in the rising tide.

Can you feel me, by the fire side?

From the moonlight,

Through the cherry trees,

Open the roof ,and take in the view.

'Cause you're my sweetest dream come true.

You're my sweetest dream come true.

      Some of the female canines that were watching started fangirling over him too, the same way they did with Rooster. Not as many, but he didn't complain, and neither did anyone else. Gidget, left in awe, was blushing a rosy red while wagging her fluffy tail and watching her soulmate singing this soft, happy tone to her. Mike was doing some shuffling of his own with his feet to the tune, keeping up with the rhythm. Pops, for once, wasn't upset for this kind of music, but smiled a little and nodded his head along since he couldn't really dance. Tiberius looked on with amazement over Max being able to sing like this, Buddy and Mel swaying together as best buds. Max, being more confident about his voice than he was before, began to dance along. Letting the audience cheer while he had a smile beaming upon his furred face from ear to ear. Thatch grooved along with Mike, who taught him to do some of his shuffling dance moves. Eventually the two shuffled together at the same time. Duke also swayed along, for he knew too well that if he starts stomping, it could cause some damage.

Color the dusk deep navy blue,

And try to be brave,

'Cause I'll be right beside you.

There's a world so high...

Hold out your hands,

And you can go anywhere.

So reach for the stars,

'Cause I'll be waiting up there.

And you can finally fly,

'Cause you'll be lighter than air.

Color the dusk deep navy blue,

And try to be brave,

'Cause I'll be right beside you.

There's a world so high...

Hold out your hands,

And you can go anywhere,

So reach for the stars,

'Cause I'll be waiting up there.

And you can finally fly,

'Cause you'll be lighter than air.

The music slowly dies down as Max sang his last lyrics, Gidget in happy tears at this point. Her heart racing for this handsome rogue. She was in love with him all over again, if not more.

'Cause you'll be lighter than air.

The crowd cheers for the once-quiet Max, who bows for the audience and receives some roses. Picking up one from the stage floor with his mouth, he heads back over to Gidget, and bit off the thorns carefully and the stem before he places it in Gidget's fur, just before her ear. The watching crowd made an "aww" at this act of sweetness.

"I love you, Gidget. I always will. Until the end of our days." He says, staring into her big, blue eyes. 

The two give a soft, sweet kiss while the cheering goes on as the curtains close. Mike, although lonely and upset at Tilly for her acts, was still proud of his brother, as was Duke who was cheering quite loudly for Max.

"YEAH! THAT'S MY MAXY!"

Pops, raising an eyebrow, looks over at him.

"What...? He's my brother, can I not be happy for him?"

"I will never understand you kids..."

"Nevermind that, you have admit that was quite a sweet act by Max. I'm proud of him." Tiberius comments.

"Yeah... That I can agree on." Mike replies. Waiting for the next performance.