Pops.

The old Basset Hound trudges up to the microphone with his rear wheels squeaking as he approached the microphone. He was older than most that were here, but still had a spirit of his own.

"Hello, most call me Pops 'round here. I dunno why you kids love this... weird modern music genre called hippity-hop-"

"It's hip-hop." Max corrected.

"Don't make me come over there and wallop you! I know what I am talking about."

Max sighs and shakes his head as a few giggles from the crowd can be heard.

"I'll be doing a far better song-"

"Older. Song."

"SHUT UP!" Pops demanded. "As I was saying... 'Older' song. This one's called 'In The Air Tonight'. This one was... controversial, but I still adore this song dearly. Here goes." He states as he clears his throat as the lights dim and Mike decided to no longer sit on the outside as he went onto stage with Pops, who only smiled at the sight of a young adult such as him appreciate older songs.
You see, Mike rebelled against the common trends and demands of society, and instead of following everyone else, he turned his back against most of it and went about his own way, and Pops admired that about him as he walked up to a second microphone stand besides Pops. All he was at this moment was reassurance for Pops as a backup singer. Finally, after a long instrumental introduction, Pops began his song.
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
And I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight? Oh Lord, oh Lord.

Well, if you told me you were drowning, I would not lend a hand.
I've seen your face before my friend, but I don't know if you know who I am.
Well I was there and I saw what you did, I saw it with my own two eyes.
So you can wipe off that grin, I know where you've been.
It's all been a pack of lies!

Mike joins in as he steps up to the microphone next to Pop, letting his voice softly fill the air alongside Pop's, soft yet beautiful while also expressing the pain expressed in the song, as it reminded him of Tilly. But... well, this might've been Pops supporting him in an indirect manner through the lyrics. (Mike's lines are in parentheses. Pop's is in italics.)

And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord.
Well, I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord.
(Aaaaaaaaaooohhh, Lord. Aaalll my life, oh Lord.)
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord.
(Oooohhh, yeaaaah. Oh, Lord.)
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord, oh Lord.
(For all my liiiiiiiiiffee, Lord.)

Well I remember, I remember, don't worry, how could I ever forget?
It's the first time, the last time we ever met.
But I know the reason why you keep your silence up, oh no, you don't fool me.
Well, the hurt doesn't show, but the pain still grows.
It's no stranger to you and me.
(Hurt doesn't show, no.)

Right as the drums kick in, Mike's eyes began to water, but he shook those away even if they fell down his face in anger and hurt, dancing away while Pops scoots himself closer to the young rockstar. Mike's hips and body moved side to side as it was all he could really do with four legs as they continue singing. Pops being right there for him. The audience sways and dances along too even if the song was at a darker tone.

I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh, Lord.
(Oh, Lord.)
Well I've been waiting for this moment, for all my life, oh, Lord.
I can feel it in the air tonight, oh Lord, oh Lord.
(Aaaaaaaah, oooooh!)
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord.
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord!
(Noooo, no, no, no.)
And I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord!
(All my life, yeah.)
I can feel it in the air tonight, oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord!
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord, oh Lord!
I can feel it in the air tonight, oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord!
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord!
(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH, Oh Lord, no nooo!)

As the song finishes, the lights stay glaring down upon the two. Mike, finished with his grieving, now in full hatred towards the girl that tore apart his world just like the others had in his life. He's angry, awake and furious. For so long he felt like he's been the one in the wrong when everyone left him to rot. But now he knew... it wasn't him at all in the first place. He nods to the crowd, smiles gently at Pops who only smiles back before he heads back to sit next to Max and Thatch as well as the others, where he sat originally. Pops had to stumble a little off the stage due to the wheels he had for his missing two back legs.
"Thank you! Thank you, everyone!" Pops says, as the audience cheers for the duo who sung the song together as they head off the stage.