Norman.

The crowd was continuously chattering among themselves over the recent impressive and entertaining performances, before a tiny little hamster scuttles himself up to the mic, which had to be adjusted to quite the tiny stand so that he can actually be heard apart from his little squeaks. Tiberius can be seen grinning with excitement over his best friend for his upcoming performance as the crowd turned their attention to the tiny fellow.

"Hey, guys!" The hamster says, and for a moment the mic began to make that annoying ringing noise from slight technical problems before it quickly dies down, thanks to quick actions taken by the stage crew team.

"Whoops... sorry about that, heheh. I'll be singing a happy song for all of ya. It's called 'Safety Dance'!"

Mike's wars perch up as he had recognized the title of this song. He knew classics very well, so this was quite the enjoyable time for him as everyone started swaying to the familiar tune. This one is a famous classic, so it was quite the common and likable tune. After a short electronic keyboard intro, the hamster started singing with his cute squeaky voice.

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind.
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance.
Well they are no friends of mine.
I say, we can go where we want to, to a place where they will never find.
And we can act like we come from out of this world,
Leave the real one far behind.
And we can dance.

By now everyone was moving along to the classic new wave rhythm, as it was quite the catchy song. The entire pet gang dances with each other or on their own individually with the crowd. Everyone was having quite the jolly good time.

Ah, we can go when we want to.
The night is young, and so am I.
And we can dress real neat, from our hats to our feet,
And surprise 'em with the victory cry.

I say, we can act if want to, if we don't nobody will.
And you can act real rude, and totally removed,
And I can act like an imbecile.
I say, we can dance, we can dance, everything is out control.
We can dance, we can dance, we're doing it wall to wall.
We can dance, we can dance, everybody look at your paws.
We can dance, we can dance, everybody's takin' the chance!
Safety dance!
Oh, well, the safety dance!
Ah, yes, the safety dance!

We can dance if we want to, we've got all your life and mine.
As long as we abuse it, never gonna lose it,
Everything'll work out right.
I say, we can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind.
'Cause your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance,
Well, they are no friends of mine.

I say we can dance, we can dance, everything's out of control.
We can dance, we can dance, we're doing it wall to wall!
We can dance, we can dance, everybody look at your paws.
We can dance, we can dance, everybody's takin' the chance!

The crowd began singing with Norman while he did this entire performance with his bubbly and happy attitude also affecting the crowd, who were all just having as much as a good time as he was. It was quite the performance.

Oh, well, the safety dance.
Ah, yes, the safety dance.
Oh, well, the safety dance.
Oh, yes, the safety dance.
Oh, the safety dance, yeah!
Oh, it's the safety dance.
It's the safety dance!
Well, it's the safety dance!
Oh, it's the safety dance!

Norman smiles and laughs in joy at the positive influence he left on his audience as he waves before he scurried off after giving the crowd a thumbs up. Everyone loved him... or, most did, hopefully, at least.