Ozone.

(This song is personally one of my favorites from Armin Van Buuren. It's a beautiful song and the music video was filmed in Italy - A beautiful place in Europe.)

The hairless cat comes out onto the stage. Some looked horrified when they saw him, but most didn't seem to be that phased by the fact that he has no fur. Ozone immediately noticed those who seem to give him weird looks, hissing.
"Aye! Quit giving me weird looks! Not everybody was made to be beautiful, alright? Give me a break."

Some laugh at this while the ones who stared at him for his lack of hair quit giving him weird looks. He sighs and clears his throat, introducing himself.

"The name's Ozone. Leader of some stray cats in the alleyways. I know most of the time I used to be... chaotic. But I've changed, and I'm trying my best to be better. So I hope you all can give me a chance."

Silence fills the air apart from quiet whispers, before Ozone spoke once again.

"This one is called 'Sunny Days' by Armin Van Buuren, featuring Josh Cumbee. It's about hanging on when life seems to just be full of despair."

As the onlookers lower their whispers down until it turned into silence, Ozone began his song, being a more peaceful, sad and happy kind of song. Neon lights glisten throughout the stage, as well as some colorful lasers that move about in the air. He lets the crowd sway and dance along, even sing with him during the chorus.

She woke up in the morning,
With the sunrise in her eyes.
But all that she sees is darkness,
She won't tell you why.

No more butterflies, 'cause they don't never last.
Stolen from the light, by demons of the past.
It's always raining,
But she keeps on praying.

Oooohh, sunny days,
Lift me when I'm down.
Ooohhh, sunny days,
Breaking through the clouds.
Ooohhh, sunny days.
Oh, oh, ooh,
She keeps on praying.
Oh, oh, ooh,
She keeps on praying.
Oh, oh, ooh,
She keeps on praying!

All she needs is shelter,
Shelter for the night.
And this one could be heaven,
But she's looking down the line.

No more butterflies, 'cause they don't never last.
Stolen from the light, by demons of the past.
It's always raining,
She keeps on praying.

Oooohh, sunny days,
Lift me when I'm down.
Oooohh, sunny days,
Breaking through the clouds.
Ooohhh, sunny days.

Oh, oh, ooh!
She keeps on praying,
Oh, oh, ooh!
She keeps on praying,
Oh, oh, ooh!
She keeps on praying!
Sunny days,
Lift me when I'm down.

Ooooohhhh, sunny days...

As the audience cheers for Ozone's spectacular performance, he bows with a soft smile on his face, waving off his new fans.

"Thank you very much. Have a good night." He states, before he heads off to join the other pets.

Tiberius flew over to Max, panic and worry on his feathered face. "Where's Mike? He's supposed to be the finishing act!" He asks the terrier.

"I don't know. He ran off during Duke's performance... and no, I'm not saying it's Duke's fault."

"Why though?" Tiberius asks.

"Because Tilly loved that song and even sang it every now and then. You know how much Tilly meant to him."

"Aww, man... What're we gonna do? We can't just close the show without our finishing act."

"I don't know... I just hope he gets here soon. Maybe hold it off for a little while?"

"I'll do my best, Max." The hawk says before he flies off to instruct the rest of the staff what to do about the given circumstances, as Max gulps to himself.

"Please be okay, Mike... please come back to us..." Max says to himself quietly, while Gidget tries to comfort the handsome pupper.