Amren ••• Far Away From Home

Amren was alone in her apartment. Her family had invited her for dinner. Instead, Amren lied saying she was spending the night with Varian. She felt horrible lying. It was her family, but she was afraid they'd try to stop her.

Her family brought joy into her life, such complete happiness and joy, though she would never admit it. But ever since Ayla arrived it had been harder for Amren to be apart of the group.

Ayla was loved as soon as she was born. She possed Rhys' night black hair and violet eyes filled with stars. Such pretty eyes the girl had such joy and life within those eyes. But she had Feyre's structure. Her mom's brows, nose, cheeks, mouth, everything screamed Feyre. The pretty female was topped off with Feyre's light skin, contrasting her dark long wavy hair and violet eyes rimmed with thick lashes. There was no doubt in Amren's mind, anyone's mind really, that the female wasn't stunning. Some even said she was the most beautiful creature to walk the world.

Ayla's powers could destroy or create the world. They rivaled Amren's by far, though once again, she would never admit it. Ayla rivaled every court put together, including her father and mother. Her favorite abilities, of course, originated from her father. She was always trailed by a sweet calming darkness of night filled with a thousand stars. But she loved her Illyrian wings most of all and was never seen without them.

Those wings brought the girl so much joy. She was a free spirit through and through, no one could tie her down. She was fierce, loyal, and kind. So much like Rhys' mother. She brought light to the world. Precisely why she was named Ayla, moonlight.

Amren loved the girl, as did everyone. But Ayla reminded Amren of what she missed back home. The life, family, body, and power she had, now just scraps blowing in the wind. She would always love the Inner circle, but she missed her home. Amren wanted to go home, and she was willing to try anything to get there.