••• The Introduction •••

{A/N: Hi guys! Thank you so much for the 170 views! Woww!!! It means so much to me! So, because of your amazing support, I will be writing two chapters in two days! Thanks and enjoy!}

Azriel Pov:

The dishes clatter as Cassian brought them out of the cupboard. Noise could be heard from all around the kitchen as we gathered the food for dinner. I was standing next to Cassian, grabbing the slat and pepper when Feyre entered.

She looked tired after a long day of paperwork but stilled smiled warmly as she took in the room. "We need to discuss the mysterious woman."

Amren, Mor, Ayla, and Rhys were already in the room and turned around at the sound of her voice.

"What do you mean Feyre darling? I thought we already agreed that she'd stay here with us." Rhys asked.

"I want her to join us for dinner."

"Azriel should be the one to get her," Amren chimed in, "He's the only one calm enough not to terrify her."

I nodded, "When should I go get her?"

A loud bang sounded from the mysterious woman's room a few doors down. Feyre grinned holding back a laugh as she said, "Apparently now."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayla Pov:

Everyone was seated at the table waiting for Uncle Azriel, and the otherworldly girl to arrive. Father sat to my right and Uncle Cassian to my left. I was talking to Aunt Mor about the upcoming party when the door open. Azriel's large frame entered, followed by the most stunning and gorgeous female I had ever seen.

Her long, thick, wavy hair reflected the light as it flowed down smoothy to her lower back. On both sides of her face, her hair hung in braids. She had prominent cheekbones and a strong defined jawline. Her silver brows stood out against her perfectly tanned skin. She even had pointed ears declaring her Fae. Her lips were full and looked painfully soft. But the most stunning part about the female was her eyes. Rimmed by dark, thick, full eyelashes, her eyes spoke volumes. They were the purest of turquoise ringed by a glowing, burning gold.

The female stood tall, the same height as me, at 5 feet and eight inches. She wore simple clothing and gained my admiration at the choice of not a dress, but pants. Even in simple clothes, her considerable curves could be seen. Based off the female's stance, she was definitely a warrior. Ayla could tell from Cassian's face that he was thinking the same thing. How good of a warrior was the female?

The female took us all-in with a calculating look. She observed Aunt Amren last, making us all nervous as to how she would react. Instead of the fear we expected our guest to show, she smirked and plopped down into the seat right next to Amren.