Rhys ••• From Another World

{A/N: Hi guys hope you're enjoying the story so far! I have a few other ideas for books but I don't know whether or not to finish this book first or write two at the same time. Let me know what you guys think! If you do like the idea of me writing multiple stories at once, I can totally post the summaries on here to see which one you would prefer first. Make sure to comment and vote!}

Cassian abruptly stopped laughing when we realized what Amren had said.

"What do you mean she's from another world?" I questioned.

So Amren told us. She told us of wanting to see her home again and using the book. She explained her secrecy and need to go home. And then she told us how it failed. How this random girl got stuck in our world, our city of Starlight.

She did not apologize and didn't, in the least bit, look sorry. I understood. Understood the need to see your home at least once, the lengths you would go to. Not to mention the people she could have lost. If I lost Feyre, I wouldn't hesitate to tear down worlds looking for her.

Looking to Amren now, I knew she felt the same way. She wanted to go home, at least see her home, and she hadn't been able to do even that. So I utter the only words she needed to hear, "I understand."

Amren only looked to me and nodded in thanks.

"What are we gonna do about this girl?" Cassian butted in. "Do we lock her up, take her to the Court of Nightmares, or the House of Dreams?"

He made a good point, could this girl be trusted. But looking at my High Lady, I knew the choice wasn't mine.

Your High Lady Feyre darling. The choice is yours.

The corner of her lips curled up, setting my heart on fire. It had been years sent I first met her, and that smile still sent shivers up my spine.

Taking a step forward, she addressed our court, "This girl will come to the House of Dreams with us. She has done nothing wrong against us and thus shouldn't be treated like a prisoner. She is waking up in a new land so we should not scare her and send her to Keir. But, everyone keep an eye on her she is new, and possibly dangerous. We have to be ready for whatever she might bring."

Pride rippled off of me as I caressed her mental shield. She was the best High Lady or Lord for that matter that any court could have. Thank the Cauldron that we had her.

Following orders, Azriel bent down to pick the female up as we all windowed home.