Ayla ••• Saving Aunt Amren

As Uncle Azriel whispered the words, everyone jumped into action. Mother and Father immediately windowed. Aunt Mor grabbed Cassian's arm, as they too windowed away. Azriel, shaking off the shock windowed quickly as I did the same.

We all reappeared in front of the door to Amren's apartment. Father, with worry and fear written blatantly across his face, tried opening the door only to find it locked. Uncle Cassian pushed him aside, pounding on the door.

"OPEN UP OR IM GONNA RUN THROUGH THIS CAULDRONED DAMN DOOR!" he hollered.

Amren grunted through the door, only amplifying our worry. Uncle Cassian, true to his word, positioned his shoulder to the door and charged.

In an explosion of wood, the door burst as Uncle Cassian ran right through. Everyone hustled into the room to see Amren stuck underneath a young female. The female had long, gorgeous silver hair which, at the moment obscured her face.

"Can I have some help?!" Amren grunted, frustration written all over her face.

Everyone stood shocked at the peculiar sight. Amren, probably the scariest creature to ever walk Pyrthain, was stuck beneath an unconscious female girl that looked to be in her twenties!

Ayla regained control over her senses the fastest and went to help her Amren. Bending down, she was interrupted by a roar of laughter. Whipping her head around, she saw Uncle Cassian, his head thrown back, body shaking, as he continued roaring in laughter.

Amren through a death glare at Cassian as everyone else in the court, herself included, pursed their lips to keep from laughing. Azriel was by far the best at hiding it, and took my spot next to Amren, helping her up.

Amren stood up and sent Cassian a glared that promised death as she brushed herself off.

Cassian manage to stop laughing long enough to wheeze, "How in Prythrian did you manage to get trapped under her!" Cassian resumed his laughing as a few chuckles escaped my families lips.

Amren, deadly serious, looked straight into Uncle Cassian's eyes and replied, "She fell through a portal."