Fiancé? please! (Stony pt.2)

Steve's POV

Everyone was enjoying the party untill this girl started talking to me. They think I didn't noticed but I did. I saw how everyone immediately looked at Tony when the girl approached me. Tony was calm in the beginning but then he started getting angry, I know that he was gulping down drinks to calm down his anger.

I was not liking the girl's behaviour or should I call her garbage, it's like she wasn't wearing the dress, instead the dress was wearing her. She was lightly touching me here and there I took a step backward but she took two steps forward.

"So what do you do in free time?" She asked
"I like to be a couch potato" I laughed. Couch potato while holding Tones or Netflix and chill whichever option allows me to hold him longer. It's so funny that I wanted it to be an extravagant wedding whereas Tony wanted a small and personal wedding. In the end I got to pick the venue and decoration and he got to invite all the guest.

The girl's rambling hurts my ears. I was just laughing whenever she said something so that she could believe I was listening to her. I seriously wanted to tell her to stop talking but that would be rude since she is being so polite to me.

I saw Tony gluping down another drink. Why is no one saying something to him? I was lost counting the number of drinks Tony had taken, that I didn't saw Nat approaching me and casually threatening the girl "I am going to kill you in 3 2". Ofcourse the girl ran for her life after that. Nat grabbed me by ear and started to drag me towards Tony.

For a guy who wants to make everything all right I do really have a bad timing. I was going to take Tony to the church today and ask him to marry me early because I cannot wait to officially call him mine and well that's it.

Coming back to my present situation my brown eyed fiancee is sitting on the floor leg crossed and interrogating me about every detail of my life. "No doll I never went to Disneyland but I would love to go their one day. Now can you just come over here and kiss me I'm getting tired of standing" I cried

" "I can do this all day Tony and wait for you to say yes" then do it all fucking day Rogers" He said mimicking me and earned a glare from father.
"I am sorry father" He replied without glancing at father.
"I am going to continue my prayers so feel free to call me when you both want to get married" Father sighed and left.

It's when I heard Tony mumble something. "A little bit louder doll" I said
"Can... Can we adopt kids ?" He hesitated
"You want to have kids?" I said
"If you consider a 7 year old child a kid then yes I want to have kids" He laughed
"I cannot believe it. Tones I was going to ask you the same. A little girl too right?" I laughed
"Yes" He said

We saw Pietro bringing in Father with the help of his super speed. "I am going to ban him from the church." Father said holding his head.
"Ohh come on Father this is an emergency." Pietro sighed.

"Just one last question Rogers. Why today of all days?" He sighed "Do...Do you want to remember our wedding day like this one?" He said

"I am doing this because I love you Tony and I cannot wait to officially announce that and today was the day when I first saw you a year back and since I laid my eyes on you I knew-" I was interrupted by Nat.

"Ohh god save something for your wedding vows" She said irritated
"There are going to be wedding vows too?" Pietro asked terrified that I will say yes.
"By Odin's beard this is the longest matrimony I have witnessed and I am 1500 years old" Thor said shaking his head.
"You are 1500 years old? How come you never told me?" Bruce asked shocked.
"Does that makes Thor a fucking pedophile?" Clint questioned.
"What is a pedophile?" Thor asked
"It's nothing sweetie" Bruce replied glaring at Clint.

"It's my wedding you guys. So shut up and for gosh's sake watch your Language" Tony said smirking towards me.
"Oh, you are going to pay for that doll" I said smirking back which drained the colours out of his face.
"Stop threatening my bestfriend, otherwise I will cancel this wedding" Rhodey shouted
"I am so sorry Rhodes" I apologized laughing
"That's Colonel for you from now on Rogers" He said in a serious tone.

The music started playing. Natasha and Rhodey were walking Tony down the aisle. I cannot believe this is finally happening. There are so many emotions I feel but all I can do is cry.

***********************************
So how was it?
Peace out bitches!!