Business partner much? (Tony× Reader)

Your POV

"Fuck this shit." You mummered before pushing him against the wall and kissing him on the neck.

"Hey hey that was uncalled for." Tony giggled. "Mine." You said while kissing him.

"I-" He could not say anything as he started breathing heavily. "This will show him." You smirked after finishing your work.

"What do you mean?" He asked horrified. "Nothing." You replied innocently.

"What did you do-" He stopped abruptly when he found out what exactly you did after looking in his phone.

"Are you kidding me?" He sighed. "Not my fault." You whispered before returning to your desk.

"What do you mean not your fault? You don't trust me, do you?" He shouted, slamming his fist down on the table.

"You think that's the reason why I did it?" You asked quietly.

"Yeah what else could it be? You want to show the world-" He stopped mid sentence realising what he is about to say.

"Show the world what, Tones?" You smirked looking at him.

"Th.. that-"

"That you are mine? Yes, I want to. People don't seem to notice that ring, so I thought why not? But understand this, I never wanted to hurt your feelings. I know that my business partner is an asshole and I don't trust him. And if this doesn't set him straight I guess a bullet in his head will." You smiled at him before returning to your laptop.

"Yo- you are shady." He said, his eyes wide. "I prefer sadistic. Now, will you please let me work?" You said.

"You are the one who brought me here." He whined sitting on the sofa.

"Because it's bring your baby to office day!" You said in an obvious tone.

"No it's not." He said.

"Yes it is." You replied.

"No it's not. It's bring your children to office day." Your assistant said entering your office.

"Yeah, he is my babyboy. Did you get the papers Mike?" You asked.

"Yeah I did. And Mr.Stark something just came in for you." Mike said handing you the papers.

"For me?" Tony replied, surprised, and looked towards you.

Tony's POV

Soon a security guard came in with a big bouquet of flowers.

"What does the card says Micheal?" She asked quietly.

" When it comes to you I think I like men too. Alex-" He said.

"What!?" She exclaimed.

"Boss," Micheal gulped. "H- he sent a-a hotel key." He suttered.

"IS HE FUCKING KIDDING ME?" She shouted, breaking the glass in her hand.

"Oh my god! Mike, get the medical kit." I said running to her and examining her hand while Mike ran to get the medical kit.

"Jarvis run the scan. Do we need to go to the hospital?" I asked my AI.

"No sir. Although Mrs. Stark has cuts all over hand, no major injuries." He replied.

"It's Miss. Y/L/N, JARVIS" You tried to chuckle.

"What is wrong with you? You could've just ignored this. It's not like he said anything to you-" I was rambling until she cut me off.

"You matter to me more than I matter to myself, Tones. He will regret what he did." She said.