Boyfriend's duty (Chris Evans×Reader)

Y/n's POV

You thought dating Chris Evans would be difficult. Always running from media, bumping into his fans but boy were you wrong. This guy knew how to hide in plain sight.
"Hi ba..baby" He stuttered. Even after six months of dating he was afraid to call you sweet names.

"Honey we can go home, it's really not necessary that we should always go out on our dates" You said cupping his face in your hands.

"No no this is your favourite cafe and as your boyfriend it is my duty to take you out to your favourite places. I just thought someone was watching us" He replied kissing your hands.

Suddenly your phone started to ring breaking your cute moment. You muttered a quick sorry before answering your phone.

It was your boss Harvey Specter, working for the biggest law firm in New York wasn't an easy task.
"So how is your date going?" Harvey asked. You had an intimate relationship with your boss, afterall he was the one to offer you job when you were in deep crisis. You were very thankful to Harvey because if it wasn't for the client party he took you too, you would have never met your adorable boyfriend.

"It was the cutest date ever untill you interrupted" You smiled at Chris
"Try to sass me next time and I will make sure to hand you more work on friday" Harvey said
"No you won't" You replied
"Just tell me where the costal motors report is and we both can return to doing what we were in the first place" He said
"Holy shit, that's on my desk can you ask Donna to pick it up?" You face palmed yourself hoping he would not shout at you.
"Unlike you, people over here have a lot of work on a friday afternoon. I'll take it myself. Enjoy your date and tell Evans to behave otherwise-" You interrupted him
"I know I know, I will, bye" You kept your phone in your bag.

"I don't wike it when he interrupts our dates" Chris pouted
"Sorry sweetheart I forgot to hand him a file before coming here and he was just checking up" You said
"So let's order something" He smiled.
"Let's just take away something and go home" You suggested
"Back to Massachusettes?" He asked with a mischievous smirk.
"Baby I cannot meet your family at such a short notice. You will give me an anxiety attack, if you ask me to do so" You fake laughed

"Calm down, I was just kidding let's just go back to your apartment and we can order pizza?" He grinned. That grin of his was enough to make you do anything he wants to. Your heart always seemed to skip a beat whenever he gave one of those goofy grins and you always replied him with "What I wouldn't do to see that smile of yours again" to which he blushed like a tomato.

After arriving you both decided to watch some movies. Chris couldn't get his hands off you, he was either constantly holding you or kissing and biting your neck. Despite you telling him to stop.

"Eww! Get away from her, get the fuck away!" Your best friend shouted throwing a pillow at him.

"Hello to you too Ari" He sighed moving away from you.
"I am sorry but it's not the first thing I would like to see in the morning" She said
"Ari it's 1'oclock" You said still watching the movie.
"That's what I said morning" She replied getting herself a pizza slice.
"It's a Friday afternoon why are you not at work?" You asked her
"You are not the only one who has a boss that treats you like family and anyways I wanted to sleep" She said eating
"So that's why you took an off?" You asked stunned
"Yeah" She shrugged

"Don't you have somewhere else to go to?" He asked annoyed.
"RUDEE" Ari and Theo shouted.
"Where did you come from?" You said shocked
"I don't know where do you enter the apartment from." Theo smiled at you.
"Haha Theo so funny" You replied

"Next time you talk to my girlfriend like that and I'll break your nose" Theo threatened Chris.
"Theodore" Ari sighed.
"What? Not my fault" Theo said sitting beside Ari and kissing her.
"Who needs to get away now, huh?" Chris scoffed
"Umm it was just a peck. Theodore was not ravishing on my neck" She said pointing towards your neck.
"Oh my god. Chris you did not" You gasped running towards the mirror.
"What?" He crossed his arms like a five your old kid.

"Christopher Robert Evans were you not happy with just one hickey. I mean three? Seriously three large hickies" You shouted at him tracing your fresh hickies.
"This will show him that you are mine" Chris mumbled.
"Ohh that's why you are acting all grumpy. Show who though?" Ari asked

"So that's what it is about. Darling I've told you this many times and I'm telling you this again, Harvey treats me like family so there is nothing to be jealous about and since you never seem to understand that, you will be sleeping on the goddamn couch" You smiled at him
"No no no, you cannot do this to me" He said
"Oh I can and I will" You said

"Come on the guy was just jealous. I feel like doing that almost every day." Theo defended him.
"He is just a sweet guy Theo nothing else" Ari sighed.
"He is just a sweet guy Theo nothing else." Theo said mimicking her and running towards Ari's bedroom.
"Oh you are going to regret that" Ari said running towards Theo.

"So Mr.Jealous what will you like to watch next?" You smirked at Chris
"You, smiling" He grinned
"You will be the death of me Mr.Evans" You mumbled blushing.

***********************************
This was my first time writing a 3rd person POV, sorry if there are any errors😅😅
PS- how was it?
Peace out bitches!!