Un

They just finished the recording. The manager put the camera back in its place and went out of the room, leaving the five boys who seemed to have the time of their lives teasing each other.

The MV they just reacted to was so full of potential cringe, it was hard not to be tempted.

Anyway, none of them were feeling slighty embarassed by the overload of cuteness they just witnessed.

None exept the taller one, who looked like he cringed so hard to himself he couldn't make proper sounds with his mouth anymore. That was making things so fun for the older: embarassing the boy was one of his favourite hobbies. That, and showing love afterwards by giving hugs and reassuring him on his skills and looks. 

He couldn't be too harsh on him, even if he wanted to tease him so hard, he usually gives up as soon as the giant baby buries his face in his hands, melting his heart in the process.

The mood gradually calmed down, and four of the boys stood up to finally enjoy the softness of their beds. Meanwhile, Yeonjun stayed on the ground, contemplating the computer while scratching his ankle.

"Hyung, you're not sleepy?" Taehyun asked with a soft voice.

"No, not really, I'd like to watch the MV a few more times before going"

"Well, don't let your beautiful face suck up your sleep, bubble butt" slipped Beomgyu before exiting the room, followed by Taehyun, and Kai who was joyfully waving his hands to wish goodbye. Soobin stayed a bit more, looking at his friend lying down on the wood flooring, scrolling whatever was on the screen of the computer.

"You'll be cold if you stay in the practice room" He said concerned as he wrapped the elder in his vest.

"And don't stay in here for too long, you're gonna hurt yourself in this position." Yeonjun smiled at him and frantically patted the foot of his tall mom.

 "I'm good, just go to sleep already, the leader can't afford to be exhausted if he wants to be able to calm down his overexcited members". 

"Right " Soobin smiled back and rubbed the dark head of the big child before leaving.

Yeonjun looked back at the computer. He wasn't really going to watch the MV a new time, instead he was scrolling through the comments, his head resting in his lefthand. He smiled at some, about bunny Soobin, handsome Beomgyu, flawless Taehyun , cutie Kai, his rap rocking...Until he stopped on one that caught his attention.

"Yaah Yeonbin really cute!"

"So, that's how it is,huh..." he softly chuckled, reading the responses "Officially a ship, OTP, the ship is sailing everybody..!" "Well I wasn't expecting that". 

His elders taught him some times ago about the fangirls and their ships, and he was genuinely curious about it. "So, we are Yeonbin, nice one". A recommended video in the flood then caught his attention : Yeonbin sweet moments. And that was the beginning of a long night.

--

A/N: 

Hello! This is my first story ever, I hope you'll like it. English is not my first language so there may be some grammatical errors and all ( if there are, don't hesitate and tell me!).

Also, I've wrote the whole story already so I may post all in a week or in an evening I don't know, what is better for you? It's quite short, like 12 chapters.

Love you!

And love Yeonbin