Trois

"Once upon a time there was a far far away kingdom. The king and queen were loved by the people, as they devouted all their energy and wealth to make their lands a better place. But that was not enough to please the king's brother's power-thirsty soul, who took advantage of the birth of a royal baby to poison the king, who died in the arms of his wife. The little prince being too young to succeed his father, the wicked man was chosen as the governor until he gets older."

Actually amused by the beginning, he continued, waiting for Soobin and him to make their appearances.

"12 years later, the kingdom was falling in ruins: the governor was taking all the riches for himself and the people were in agony. The little prince grew mature enough to take responsibility for the kingdom. Numerous times his uncle tried to make him a ally, but the former queen was always behind her son. She was distrustful toward her brother-in-law since the death of her husband, feeling he wasn't free from suspicion.

Growing up in the castle, the prince wasn't really allowed to go outside due to the rules established by his uncle. The only contact he had were with him, his mother, and a little kitchen clerk who was about his age. He was his only friend.

"Hey Binie!" called the young boy, running toward the royal child who was soaking his feets in the garden's lake. "Junie!!"he smiled, waiting for his friend to come closer. They were often meeting secretly to play together. During those times, Soobin forgets all about his uncle and the responsabilities. He was just Binie.

"Cute..." Thought Yeonjun in a soft smile. The story kept on. The queen died, murdered by the traitor in front of Soobin's eyes who was hiding, and then told the story of a grown-up Soobin trying to fight back for his kingdom, accompanied by his friend and lover Yeonjun. The latter found himself more involved in this than he would like to admit. It was funny seeing his friend becoming so confident in this story compared to the real Soobin though.

Aftera few chapters, he reached the end.

"It's...It's all thanks to you that I was able to make it..." he smiles, pulling the older into a hug startling him. A light blush appeared on the latter's cheeks. "Thank you...Junie..." he breathed, as he laid on trembling lips the sweetest of the kisses.

Yeonjun unconsciously brought his hands to his lips. He gasped when he realized what his body was making and shook his head, chuckling awkwardly "Haha what was that...weird".

Slightly flustered, he kept on reading fanfictions that night, some were cute, funny one shots, others were full of drama and developpment.

One of them caught his attention. It was neither the best written, nor the most developped, but something was appealing to him.

"This is the story of two souls, that were meant to be together, but the world kept tearing apart".

He was hooked as soon as the story began. He swallowed every word, immersed by this warm and indescribable feeling he was experiencing. He read tirelessely, chapter by chapter, until...

"Last update: Yesterday, 00:30"

"No way... I need to knooooow what's going on next? Please tell me I won't have to wait, please!"

Yeonjun was rolling in his bed squeezing. He HAD to know. Looking at the website, he saw a tab "login" and decided to create an account so he could follow this story. After analyzing different usernames in the section, he enters his: -MostHandsomeManYeonjun-.

He smiled and put his phone back to his nightstand before closing his eyes.