Dix

What happened, what got into me, what was I thinking, oh my god Yeonjun you're so stupid, control yourself damn it, what am I going to do now? How will I be able to look at him in the eyes? I'm so stupid...

The young boy was quickly pacing through the corridors to join the practice room, his forearm covering his mouth and his red face. When he arrived in front of the room, he stopped for a time, layed on the wall and closed his eyes to calm down before entering. He let out a deep breath and smiled as he went toward the members who were still busy singing.

"So, how's Soobin hyung?" Kai asked.

"He's good, the nurse is taking care of him now"

"Will he come back today?"

"I guess not, I think he'll stay there for the day. Let's practice guys, we'll visit him later..."

All Yeonjun needed right now was to empty his mind from all the thoughts that were going through his head and that were driving him crazy. He danced his heart out silently for the rest of the day. And as he said, Soobin stayed at the infirmary that day.

It was late now, and the boys decided to stop their training here to go and visit their leader.

"Go without me, I have something to do in my room, I'll go later" Yeonjun told his friends who were ready to leave.

"Okay, later hyung!"

He wasn't really ready to face Soobin. He went to the dormitory and layed on his bed. To avoid thinking about the events of the day, he unlocked his phone and saw a notification by JunnieBinnie.

"Is this really a good idea though?" he thought.

Anyway he couldn't resist and opened the new chapter. After some minutes reading, something began to bother him.

To be honest, that was really really approaching the reality, to the point he felt a hint of fear growing in his guts. It's as if... They were spied.

The chapter was taking place in the infimary. They were the only ones in the room. And what was described there seemed like someone was in the room with them when 'that' happened and was writing all of it. Well, there was a difference though. They were actually kissing in the end. 

Yeonjun felt it deep inside. That as what he was craving for at the exact moment. That was what would have happened if the nurse didn't enter the room. 

He had really mixed feeling about all this right now, it was so painfully realistic that it hurts, but it also was so realistic that he was feeling watched, and that was really scary.

Was there really someone there? Was there sasaeng under the bed? In the cabinet? His thoughts suddently drifted to the injured boy who was in the room.

What if there was someone there who was observing him? What if something happened? Oh no...

Suddently, Yeonjun got out of the bed in a rush and was ready to exit the room when the door opened. Yeonjun's eyes opened wide.