Huit

These days, there were not a lot of interviews or others planned, so they often found themselves working hard in the practice room, either singing or dancing.

Beomgyu, Kai and Taehyun were in a corner of the room, warming up their voices while Yeonjun was busy showing Soobin how to make a certain move smoothly.

"No, look, your hand is supposed to get wooosh and then shooo like that, in two times"

"wooooshoooo"

"Almost Binnie! Follow my lead, ready? Wooosh..."

"Wooosh..."

"...shooo"

"...shooo"

"Alright faster now,ready?"

The taller nodded. He was really concentrated. He loved it when Yeonjun teached him some moves, he really was a great teacher. It was also one of the few moments he could observe his studious face.

"Yaaay you got it Binnie! No let's move to the next one, your right leg is like that, your left hand on the ground, it bears your weight, and then your left leg goes wooop on the other side, got it?"

"Yeah"

"Okay let's do this together slowly first, then faster 1...2...woop....4"

As he tried to copy the movements of his friend, Soobin suddently felt his ankle twisting and let out a faint cry of pain as he fell lightly on the floor. The three youngers, alerted by the noise, rushed over the boy, and Yeonjun instantly wraped his hands around the boy's shoulders, a worried look plastered on his face.

"Soobin are you okay?"He helped him sitting on the ground. Soobin reached his hands toward the painful area and let out small whines

"Y-yeah I'm okay, it just hurts a bit"

"Isn't that where you were already hurt the last time?" Taehyun noticed

"You'd better go to the infirmary, or else it could get worse!" Kai exclaimed

"I'll get you there" Yeonjun supported the tall boy, a hand around his waist. The latter skipped a little, trying not to put weight on his bruised ankle.

"Don't worry it's not a big deal, i'll be back later, I'm okay" he said, reassuring the three boys who were looking at him worriedly.

"Yah concentrate on yourself for once please" Beomgyu said upset. The leader put on his brightest smile before leaving the room with the older.

"Lend more on me please, I don't want you to hurt yourself more, or I'll have to carry you"

"Thank you Junnie, but I swear it doesn't hurt that bad"

"Even"

Soobin slowly put a hand on the shoulder of his friend and slightly squeezed his shirt as he tried not to use his injured foot too much. This brought some red on Yeonjun's cheeks, who realized how close they were. 

He instinctly strengthened his grip around the taller boy's waist and bit his lowerlip, trying to look straight forward.

--

A/N: It's beginning to be hard for our Junnie to look straight lmao